PDA

View Full Version : Me bulking......still! 260lbs 2months until cut.

paul0101
05-21-2009, 07:40 PM
Hi guys, thought i'd update you with some pics of me at 260lbs. Been bulking for a number of years now and am now at my heaviest and strongest. Although starting to feel uncomfortable with a gut so looking forward to a long awaited cut.

Stretch marks look bad with the camera flash plus trained heavy on shoulders today- managed 6 reps with 130lb dumbells on the military press which is a personal best.

i just like to update every so often with my progress, i said i was going on a cut last time but continued to bulk lol. Also excause the ****e tatoo i'm getting it covered once i cut down a little :) .

I defanately think the bacl pic looks better but felt i had to post a front pic also, can you guys give me any advice on lacking muscle groups fo rmy top half. I will update with my legs but they're nothing spectacular.

tomv
05-21-2009, 08:24 PM
You're goshdarn thick and yes that is a ****ty tattoo :P.

icnelly
05-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Nice traps. How much you plan on cutting?

paul0101
05-22-2009, 05:46 AM
Nice traps. How much you plan on cutting?

Thanks, probably aim to loose 20lbs but probably get heavier first before i do am on a high carb/protein diet and intense training schedule. Just going to trim up slowly with cardio (haven't done any for 2 years!), but going to keep it minimal at first as dont want to sacrifice too much muscle mass.

paul0101
05-22-2009, 05:49 AM
You're goshdarn thick and yes that is a ****ty tattoo :P.

Haha you cheeky sod, yer dont know what i was thinking when i had it done. My arms have grown almost 4 inches since which has just made it worse which is why i've been waiting until i get to good size first before having it covered.