PDA

View Full Version : June 20th 2009

Rob Luyando
05-28-2009, 11:07 AM
I am going to host a training day at my home gym at 4:00 PM any serious lifter is welcome to show up. Last summer we had a kick ass group of Freaks train together at Matt Kroc's place. I am trying to start Freak day once a month. A change of pace and different training partners can bring the best of you out. Not to mention all the exsperience and knowledge.

Roger "Pops" Ryan - Oldest bencher alive
Paul "Ho Ho" Harris - 800 plus
Team Zenzin - Years of exsperience
Matt Hobmeier - Next big thing

Have already commited. If you need directions or Hotel info send me a PM.

waynedang
05-28-2009, 12:02 PM
Man that sounds great!!

Ryan Hale
05-28-2009, 12:14 PM
Rob,

Sounds like a very cool event.How old of guy would Pops Ryan be?? And do know his stats off the top of your head? Love to show this kind of things to the kids I work with.
Check that,I did a search on him.Awesome lifter.

Ryan Hale

bencher8
05-28-2009, 12:25 PM
man...I just talked to you about this and you said prolly july...then you go and pick june 20? I have a meet that day...I would vote for something like august...guess I can make the next one or so then.

I wanna go when you havent had a chance to get back in equipment too much...I have to take any chance to beat ya when i can lol

Rob Luyando
05-28-2009, 12:41 PM
man...I just talked to you about this and you said prolly july...then you go and pick june 20? I have a meet that day...I would vote for something like august...guess I can make the next one or so then.

I wanna go when you havent had a chance to get back in equipment too much...I have to take any chance to beat ya when i can lol

What you and I talked about was the "Super Freak Day" I am hosting a training day one a month at my place but July or August we will work on getting traveling team together. And you beat me........... maybe on bands and chains. LOL!

Rob Luyando
05-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Rob,

Sounds like a very cool event.How old of guy would Pops Ryan be?? And do know his stats off the top of your head? Love to show this kind of things to the kids I work with.
Check that,I did a search on him.Awesome lifter.

Ryan Hale

The internet doesn't print the truth about Pops age he is a lot older then it leads on. Only guy I know that downs a bottle of geritol and thows on his depends before he heads to the gym. Super cool guy though. 727 is his best.

Ryano
05-28-2009, 12:48 PM
The internet doesn't print the truth about Pops age he is a lot older then it leads on. Only guy I know that downs a bottle of geritol and thows on his depends before he heads to the gym. Super cool guy though. 727 is his best.

Rob, how many times to I have to tell ya, it's not Geritol, it's Preperation H! I use XXL Depends. It helps my ass stay on the bench. AND it's 727.5 not just 727!:moon:

hoot
05-29-2009, 08:41 PM
I am going to host a training day at my home gym at 4:00 PM any serious lifter is welcome to show up. Last summer we had a kick ass group of Freaks train together at Matt Kroc's place. I am trying to start Freak day once a month. A change of pace and different training partners can bring the best of you out. Not to mention all the exsperience and knowledge.

Roger "Pops" Ryan - Oldest bencher alive
Paul "Ho Ho" Harris - 800 plus
Team Zenzin - Years of exsperience
Matt Hobmeier - Next big thing

Have already commited. If you need directions or Hotel info send me a PM.

Rob, I train in the same gym as Matt. Large as hell as moves a lot of weight.

Ben Moore
05-29-2009, 09:08 PM
If anyone is even close to Rob this is a GREAT opportunity. Gt over there!