PDA

View Full Version : ALN!? Whats up?

ctwice23
05-29-2009, 09:08 AM
my nitrean shipped a week ago and i still havent got it yet.. i keep trying to call you guys to get a tracking # but no one answers the phone.. whats the deal?

Tom Mutaffis
05-29-2009, 09:32 AM
Where in the country are you? Everything ships from VA.

I am sure Chris will see this and respond - email seems to be a better method for contact.

twm
05-29-2009, 10:51 AM
There are usually carrier delays around federal holiday weekends.

malkore
05-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Send an email to them. Chris has always been good about sending me back a tracking number.

But, the delay in your shipment is most definitely the carrier, and not ALN.

chris mason
05-29-2009, 01:51 PM
a) Leave a message. If you don't leave a message then no one can call you back?

b) Send us a contact email requesting the information.

We always reply to messages and emails very promptly.

PatheticJoe
05-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Chris replied to my email from the ALN site in 30 minutes a few days ago. Not saying that's typical but those guys will definitely respond when they can. I live in CA and it took a little long for shipping with the holiday but it got here as expected.

CB
05-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Send ALN an email if you need a tracking number. They usually reply by email with your tracking number within 24hrs. Regarding delays, as others have mentioned, it is probably the result of where you are located as well as any holidays or special circumstances (weather, accidents, act's of god) during the time your item is being shipped. If you live on the west coast like I do (CA) be prepared to wait at least 7 days for your order to arrive from the time they ship it, and this is without any delays, holidays or special circumstances. I ordered recently as well and because of the memorial day holiday, my shipment was delayed by 2-3 days by UPS. Assuming my order gets here as currently scheduled, i will have waited 10-11 days from the day I ordered until I actually recieve my order.

thewicked
06-01-2009, 10:02 PM
email is the best way..

go for it!

and yeah.. lately due to teh holidays.. my two day shipping on another item from fitness anywhere took 6 days. Sundays things don't get shipped, etc.
ALN has always been on time and responded amazingly fast to emails.. which is my number one way of communication.

phatmike
06-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Yep... I'm in Arizona and it takes 7-8 days for my stuff to get to me. Gotta order BEFORE you run out!

Skelator03
06-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Yep... I'm in Arizona and it takes 7-8 days for my stuff to get to me. Gotta order BEFORE you run out!

GOOD ADVICE!!!! ;-) Making an order now