PDA

View Full Version : worst protein bar ever

Budiak
04-17-2002, 03:16 AM
:mad: :mad:

WORST protein bar ever

Met Rx high protein low carb 'chocolate malt ball'

like all protein bars, it starts out with the chocolate plastic shell. This was more like cocoa wax, and the inside tasted like brown ruddy plaster of paris, with count chocula cereal pieces floating around, unecessarily inside. Good thing I had my water with me, because it took a full 24 ounces to choke down this chalky mess, and I was still burping it up half an hour later. You'd think it be a tasty treat for the cutter, but no, this was a culinary punishment not fitting for those even deep in the halls of purgatory. I would not wish this protein bar on my worst enemy, let alone Budiak wanting a snack.

To this protein bar, I give two enthusiastic tuttut tuttut

Look how pissed Tuttut is. I've never seen him so angry. He's mad that I wasted my money and calories on this piece of..

Ok, I'll stop now.

And I didnt even mention zombies.

gino
04-17-2002, 07:04 AM
But how did it taste?

Did you like it?

Alex.V
04-17-2002, 07:40 AM
LOL.

Funny you should say that. I give those away for free at work. I call it the Malted Milk Ball challenge. If anybody actually LIKES them, they get a free box. The catch is, they have to finish an entire bar in the store. People rarely get beyond 3-4 bites. I sh*t you not. I steer everyone clear, they're wretched.

YatesNightBlade
04-17-2002, 07:50 AM
I hear there making contenstant eat them on Fear Factor !!

ericg
04-17-2002, 08:49 AM
lol at yates

=w=
04-17-2002, 09:14 AM
Damn B - where is your store, though they arent my fav I can eat the damn box in the store for a free one :) . I think they taste exactly like what they say they do, but I dont really like malted milk balls that much. But free is free.

Budiak
04-17-2002, 07:35 PM
I would rather you shoot me in the face 17 times than to eat one of those again.

I think that when God and Satan had their differences, God chose two things for Satan- to eat a malt ball crunch bar, or to be banished from heaven.

BTW I'd rob your store blind, if I open something I will finish it. I dont know why, I just cant waste food.
I think its how I got so fat as a young one.

Where is your store?

Oh yeah, Satan made the right choice. Those things make hell look like Monaco in summertime.

captain piddles
04-17-2002, 07:37 PM
that lee preist bar tastes like feet

Wolfgar73
04-17-2002, 08:50 PM
EAS...lemon lime protein bar..Taste Like PURE A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!! and the power bars suck too..they take 2 hours to eat one of those bricks..labradaslean body bars do taste pretty good in my book...