PDA

View Full Version : Deadlift night at Super Training Gym

WILD BILL
06-03-2009, 11:27 AM
1R7wumGJK4U

Andre518
06-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Great lifts going on over there at ST I wish I had a gym like that to work out at. Keep up the great lifts guys.

MarcusWild
06-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Gyms like Super Training don't just happen. They've been at it for 4-5 years to create that team and environment. Mark started with a vision and he's making it happen.

Cmanuel
06-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Holy dogcrap, I wish that gym was near me. Do you guys train any raw lifters in your group?

Brian C
06-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Love that Deadlift band platform. Awesome shatner as usual

WILD BILL
06-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Holy dogcrap, I wish that gym was near me. Do you guys train any raw lifters in your group?

Yes, we have about 4 raw lifters in our gym.

gatorman2k6
06-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Treston nice vid as usual. I'm glad you are posting again. Although, I admit that I had started to check out supertraining's forum to see all the videos Jackass posts. Keep it up man and thanks for all the ideas.

WILD BILL
06-03-2009, 10:34 PM
unrelated question. but i always wondered if you had to be accepted into a gym like westside. like i dont know where theyre located but assuming i lived there and proved myself to be as dedicated to lifting as anybody else that trains there would i be allowed to also lift there. whats youre guy's policys.

I cant speak for Westside cause I dont lift at Westside but I do know that you should prob schedule with Louie to go to Westside and not just show up.

At ST we will accept anyone that is willing to get better and stronger. We do not need to weed anyone out cause if you dont have the guts and commitment then u weed urself out of our gym.

Very rarely have we kicked people out but its for great reasons only. People who our selfish and not willing to help anyone is the biggest. At ST we help anyone and everyone when needed, no one is an individual.

Hazerboy
06-04-2009, 12:40 AM
Nice vid! How big is ed again?

Clifford Gillmore
06-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Thanks for posting the video! Very cool indeed.

Is the Never Enough Bench dvd available yet?

Travis Bell
06-04-2009, 03:46 AM
unrelated question. but i always wondered if you had to be accepted into a gym like westside. like i dont know where theyre located but assuming i lived there and proved myself to be as dedicated to lifting as anybody else that trains there would i be allowed to also lift there. whats youre guy's policys.

Yes you have to be accepted.

The biggest thing Lou looks for is potential and work ethic.

Trouble is, most people think they work hard. Then they come to Westside and realize they don't and aren't willing to make the appropriate sacrafices to be there every week

People don't realize the things that many of us give up to be there.

Difference between Westside and a lot of gyms is we are a private club and Lou only has interest in training the most committed lifters

Brian Hopper
06-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Awesome video, what kind of numbers was that guy at the end of the video hitting?

WILD BILL
06-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Nice vid! How big is ed again?

Im almost positive that Ed is 210lbs right now.

Thanks for posting the video! Very cool indeed.

Is the Never Enough Bench dvd available yet?

Yes it is, go to www.supertraininggym.com and u will find it there.

Yes you have to be accepted.

The biggest thing Lou looks for is potential and work ethic.

Trouble is, most people think they work hard. Then they come to Westside and realize they don't and aren't willing to make the appropriate sacrafices to be there every week

People don't realize the things that many of us give up to be there.

Difference between Westside and a lot of gyms is we are a private club and Lou only has interest in training the most committed lifters

Thanks for chiming in Travis. Im not about to tell someone if they can go to westside or not lol. Now if they wana come to ST diff story.

Awesome video, what kind of numbers was that guy at the end of the video hitting?

Ed squatted 635 x 2reps I think and pulled 665lbs x 3reps

Clifford Gillmore
06-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Yes it is, go to www.supertraininggym.com and u will find it there.

Thanks for the link :) I just went to purchase the twin pack, but no international shipping. I sent an email nether the less about it, hoping to steal some ideas from you guys!

Lones Green
06-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Pulling against blues....ouch

Ben Moore
06-05-2009, 03:51 AM
That's a pretty cool idea for the band platform - who came up with that?

WILD BILL
06-05-2009, 09:53 AM
That's a pretty cool idea for the band platform - who came up with that?

Mark did. He has tons of ideas floating around in that FAT head of his. We have a member of the gym that can fabricate almost anything so mark comes up with it and then he makes it.

rager2500
06-06-2009, 12:23 AM

Started training with the guys at ST since I fly to Nor Cal every week for work and back home to So Cal during the weekends. Treston was close with my weight, 212 right now and will probably stay 220's while gaining some more weight for the USPF Nationals. Trying to hit 705-501-733 -1939 total at 220. I've sacrificed so much weight trying to stay a 198er.

Sorry Trest...didnt mean to hijack your thread.

rager2500
06-06-2009, 12:34 AM

Oh, and Trest was right about my numbers. 635x2 single ply squats and raw 665x3 deadlift at 212.

WILD BILL
06-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Started training with the guys at ST since I fly to Nor Cal every week for work and back home to So Cal during the weekends. Treston was close with my weight, 212 right now and will probably stay 220's while gaining some more weight for the USPF Nationals. Trying to hit 705-501-733 -1939 total at 220. I've sacrificed so much weight trying to stay a 198er.

Sorry Trest...didnt mean to hijack your thread.

Oh, and Trest was right about my numbers. 635x2 single ply squats and raw 665x3 deadlift at 212.

Hijack all u want man lol.

Everyone listen to this guy he is a BEAST!