PDA

View Full Version : I got a Cookie Dough in a Mint Cookie Wrapper

PatheticJoe
06-04-2009, 10:14 PM
I guess the wrapper machine couldn't tell them apart. It was good though because I discovered I don't like the cookie dough nearly as much but it was still better than some other bars. Those mint cookie ones are awesome though, you can hardly tell your eating something healthy and best I can tell the sugar alcohols didn't bother me at all.

chris mason
06-05-2009, 10:31 AM
That is very odd... Do you have a lot #?

Chris

Irish Pilot
06-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Surprise!

Irish Pilot
06-05-2009, 11:56 AM
If you get a chance to try another cookie dough, refridgerate it. The cookie dough has really grown on me...but I love the mint. For me, the mint has to be frozen, the cookie dough refridgerated. They are completely different tasting bars that way IMO.

PatheticJoe
06-05-2009, 06:10 PM
That is very odd... Do you have a lot #?

Chris

I ate it at work so I just threw the wrapper away without any thought to tracking it.

PatheticJoe
06-05-2009, 06:13 PM
If you get a chance to try another cookie dough, refridgerate it. The cookie dough has really grown on me...but I love the mint. For me, the mint has to be frozen, the cookie dough refridgerated. They are completely different tasting bars that way IMO.

Unless I get another surprise I won't get a chance to try a refrigerated cookie dough but I'll keep it in mind. Odd that you really like the mint frozen I found it much better at room temperature. I liked that it was so soft something other bars rarely achieve.