PDA

View Full Version : Recipes for a shake

nygiants1125
06-06-2009, 09:18 AM
I have been working out rigorously for the past few weeks and taking creatine for the past week , i have been noticing a difference but im just too damn skinny, since my parents wont let me but any protein powders or milk i need someone to post me a good recipe for a weight gaining and protein filled shake i can make without powder, or raw eggs (untill i can sneak and buy some protein powder). I am skinny enough that it doesnt matter how much fat is in the shake i need it all.

(p.s my parents dont know im on creatine thats the only reason that i am)

Joshua_P
06-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Check out the bako shake.

Joshua_P
06-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Here: http://wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102700

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
06-06-2009, 05:22 PM
The Bako shake is disgusting.

ShaneSauce
06-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Parents won't let you get protein powder or milk?

That's a little odd.

Big Jay
06-06-2009, 07:07 PM
whats your diet like?

Joshua_P
06-07-2009, 09:50 AM
The Bako shake is disgusting.

Well he wanted a recipe for a weight gaining shake!

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
06-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Well he wanted a recipe for a weight gaining shake!
There are lots of ways to make a weight gain shake, including ones that don't give the drinker nuclear diarrhea. :)

since my parents wont let me but any protein powders or milkWhy, exactly?

nygiants1125
06-08-2009, 05:43 PM
ugh i dont know my a hole doctor says it can be bad for your liver or somethign and my mom is crazy paranoid.. and is the bako shake really that aweful?

Joshua_P
06-08-2009, 10:09 PM
ugh i dont know my a hole doctor says it can be bad for your liver or somethign and my mom is crazy paranoid.. and is the bako shake really that aweful?

Its bad for you to get beneficial, important nutrients? Hah.
Ive never actually tried the bako shake. Too much for me. If you like peanut butter and ice cream, go for it.

Kevsworld
06-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Lots of milk is one good way to get extra calories and protein. You could also ad powdered milk and bananas--maybe your parents wouldn't freak out over that.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
06-10-2009, 03:06 PM
How is a daily necessary nutrient like protein, the building block of life on the entire planet, bad for your liver? How is it that a doctor that is so incredibly stupid was able to acquire their medical license?

nygiants1125
06-11-2009, 05:00 PM
haha dont ask me he just says the excess amount can eventually be bad for you liver or kidneys i think

twm
06-11-2009, 05:39 PM
How is a daily necessary nutrient like protein, the building block of life on the entire planet, bad for your liver? How is it that a doctor that is so incredibly stupid was able to acquire their medical license?

Yknow I sit next to a vegan and she goes on and on about how high protein diets are bad for the liver. i dont even waste my time acknowledging it

"blaa blaa blaa... dairy, poulty and red meat are animal by products... those whole wheat bagels you eat have sugars in them!" ugh

she is a very nice & intelligent person other than that though.

saia127
06-11-2009, 05:50 PM
I find it very odd that your parents won't let you have milk. Have they always been like that?

Yknow I sit next to a vegan and she goes on and on about how high protein diets are bad for the liver. i dont even waste my time acknowledging it

"blaa blaa blaa... dairy, poulty and red meat are animal by products... those whole wheat bagels you eat have sugars in them!" ugh

she is a very nice & intelligent person other than that though.

Sometimes, I can't stand those types of people. If they don't get pushy with that stuff then I don't mind them, but when they do I just wanna smash them through a wall.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
06-12-2009, 03:42 AM
haha dont ask me he just says the excess amount can eventually be bad for you liver or kidneys i think
No, it can't... unless you have pre-existing kidney problems or if you drink a tablespoon of water a day.