PDA

View Full Version : INZER Phenoms RULE....

chris taylor
06-07-2009, 01:54 PM
So IM at the bench meet yesterday and my chest plate tears a hole all the way threw on second attempt 805 (yep was reallly tight and ALOT of mileage on it and I have stretched it to max) touched bad and couldnt get it off my chest.. Now most people would say how is that a positive plug wellllllllllllllll.
Left it on for 3rd atempt and added 10 lbs to get it down faster, Hit it clean 815 bench with a hole in the chest plate Geez This shirt RULEZZZZZZZZZZZ.

CT

Brian Hopper
06-07-2009, 02:01 PM
That is bad azz!!!!

mikesbench
06-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Damn! That took some guts.

Hazerboy
06-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Are you sure its the shirt? Maybe you're the bad ass here XD

Nice job on the lift man

Travis Bell
06-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Great work CT! Congrats on the 800+ bench

barbell01
06-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Bada$$

robchris
06-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Chris,

Outstanding! That some serious strength... Esp. w/ a damaged shirt!:bow:

I hear a lot of good things about the Phenom but mostly about the muti-ply. what about single-ply? would you reccomend it for a arched bencher? I think I've seen Rob L. use one.

Thx. RC

Jesse Hernandez
06-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Chris,

Outstanding! That some serious strength... Esp. w/ a damaged shirt!:bow:

I hear a lot of good things about the Phenom but mostly about the muti-ply. what about single-ply? would you reccomend it for a arched bencher? I think I've seen Rob L. use one.

Thx. RC

Im a hwt, I arch. My first time in the single ply I hit a 40lb PR. Granted my old shirt was 2 years old. but Im very please with the phenom. I wont be buying anything else. If you know how to stay in the groove the rebound off the chest is crazy! I posted a vid in the video section of my lift. I have nationals next sunday, im looking for a 530-545lb press, which will be a 85lb comp PR.

Phenom+10

robchris
06-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Jesse,

I watched your vids man! The 420Lb. last year looked effortless!:strong:

On the 501 you looked really strong also, and you didnt have to tuck much to get the weight to touch. I see you switched from the RageX to Phenom. What made you switch? I touch pretty low, so is the groove that "forgiving"

Thx. RC

Jesse Hernandez
06-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Jesse,

I watched your vids man! The 420Lb. last year looked effortless!:strong:

On the 501 you looked really strong also, and you didnt have to tuck much to get the weight to touch. I see you switched from the RageX to Phenom. What made you switch? I touch pretty low, so is the groove that "forgiving"

Thx. RC

The 420 was my opener, I missed it twice because I was waiting for the start call, but the AAU doesnt have one, and then on my 2nd I raised my butt. So the 420 was supposed to be easy, but stuff happens on game day.

The 501 was pretty easy, I just kept adding weight and kept hitting it, I wasnt getting much rest because I was so excited about how fast my weight was moving. Im not an expert so I dont really know a whole lot about tucking, but I just try to pull the weight down while staying in the groove to get the most spring I can from the shirt. I switched because the RageX wasnt giving me what I wanted... POP

I would say the Phenom is less forgiving, but if you use a RageX it shouldnt be that hard to figure it out, I mean... im like somewhere between a beginner and moderate shirt user, and I figured it out my first time. I like how the chest plate is like 1/2 of the ragex and the material isnt as abrasive to your skin, the sleeves are remarkably tight, but still comfortable. And i've never gotten "BIT" on my pecks before, but the Phenom bit me there. I love the shirt. This shirt is too big too I wear a size 54 RageX but this was a 58 Phenom, so I bet with a 54 i'd have a REAL hard time touching with 500.

Im happy, and my numbers are PR, what more can you ask for?!:hello:

vdizenzo
06-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Very cool indeed. Congrats on the pr CT.

Ryano
06-07-2009, 06:52 PM
800+ is BADASS in any shirt. Like said before, maybe it's not just the shirt. Congrats!

bencher8
06-07-2009, 08:19 PM
nice lifting chris! takes ballz to get under the weight with a messed up shirt!

Rob Luyando
06-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Its definately the bencher! No reason for a shirt to rip! Congrats on the 815!

Brian Hopper
06-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Its definately the bencher! No reason for a shirt to rip! Congrats on the 815!

I agree 100%!!! About 7 years ago I saw Miguel Rodriguez blow out his Inzer DD and still decided to press it and locked it out. The weight was 600+, and if I recall it blew out as he was touching.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
06-08-2009, 05:59 AM
So IM at the bench meet yesterday and my chest plate tears a hole all the way threw on second attempt 805 (yep was reallly tight and ALOT of mileage on it and I have stretched it to max) touched bad and couldnt get it off my chest.. Now most people would say how is that a positive plug wellllllllllllllll.
Left it on for 3rd atempt and added 10 lbs to get it down faster, Hit it clean 815 bench with a hole in the chest plate Geez This shirt RULEZZZZZZZZZZZ.

CT

Inzer shirts are awesome! Congratulation bench pressing 815!