PDA

View Full Version : 300g's a day

InferiorDesign
04-17-2002, 06:47 PM
when i use to eat 100grams a day i noticed little to no gains and my muscles felt flabby. when i ate 200g a day i got little gains and my muscles tightened up a little. now i eat 300g and get good gains and all my muscles feel firm and bulky. ive also put on 30lbs in the past two months. from 160 (probably 2 or 3 % bf, seriously) to 190 with about 7 or 8% bf. i personally beleive that the best amount of protein is about 2 times your body weight. and the bigger you get the more protein you should eat. does anyone see anything wrong with having a high protein, high fat, high carb diet? i eat probably around 4.5k cals a day (thats a crapload of food, i seriously CANT eat anymore than that) also with a high cal diet is cardio a necessity? i do about half an hour of light biking 2 or 3 times a week.

EasyGino
04-17-2002, 08:48 PM
Just think how much of a body fat % you just jumped up to gain 30lbs. Just think that a normal person is like 13% .. that kind of meal plan would bump them close to 20.... Thats kind of high. Eat 150G of protein and compensate with carbs and I bet you'd see the same gains. All your doing is eating more calories then your body really needs.