PDA

View Full Version : ALN Supplements Question

NewTriathlete
06-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi,

I've been out of the game for a couple of years, but I've just started getting back in the swing of things and going to CrossFit. I've been going for about a month now, and want to start taking some supplements to help with my cut for the rest of the summer.

I was thinking:
Nitor
Nitrean
ETS
Results
Fish Oil

Crossfit has been tending to leave me really sore after workouts, so recovery is a key part of what I'm looking for. Will this stack work will together? Is there anything here that shouldn't be taken together?

In the past I had taken ZMA to aid with recovery with fairly good results. Will this stack with the above stack or should it be avoided in combination with the above?

Also, I noticed that Results contains both Creatine and Beta Alanine. My understanding is that Creatine should be taking post workout, Beta Alanine pre-workout. When should Results be taken?

Lones Green
06-10-2009, 06:00 PM
I think that would be fine. Make sure your diet is in check. Just follow the instructions on the can of RESULTS.

chris mason
06-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Both creatine and beta alanine are something that build up in your system. Timing of their use is much less important that daily use.

No need for ZMA if you are taking ETS.

Your choices should work very well for your goals.

Chris

Joe Black
06-11-2009, 02:44 AM
What Chris said :)

Hey, I really want to hear how you get on with ETS, it's absolutely great for recovering more quickly from gruelling workouts!

NewTriathlete
06-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks Guys! I appreciate the customer service, that's why I stick with you.