PDA

View Full Version : Tank............

Rob Luyando
06-10-2009, 05:53 PM
I trained at Zenzin Barbell last night. Got to meet Tank that post on here. His screen name is quite fitting. Big SOB! Has ****ed up form but I will fix that! LOL!

Picked up my new Bench shirts last night as well. Saturday will be the first time I have had a shirt on in over 8 months. Should be interesting.

And no I'm not wearing Stealth shirt however Stealth Inc. will have T-shirts available soon!

barbell01
06-10-2009, 05:55 PM
are they metal ace?

Rob Luyando
06-11-2009, 07:31 AM
are they metal ace?

nope

TankofZenzenBB
06-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Rob, it was nice to finally meet you. You should of seen my form when I was on Eric Stone's team it was horrible until I got to Zenzen where I finally learned the Rage-X out. I had a lot of people on Zenzen correct my form especially, Matt Minuth. I'm defiantly coming out to your house on freak day and feed off of everyone else lifting. I'll work on what you told me on my next heavy bench day. I think I know what shirt Rob is going to use all I'm going to say is that there's a lot of pop out of the shirt and the groove is similar to the Rage-X, but out performs it.

Rob Luyando
06-12-2009, 06:00 AM
Tank the shirt I am using is nothing like the Rage X. About the only similairity is that the material is black. All I have to say as that when I put this shirt on it will be an Overkill!

chris taylor
06-12-2009, 06:42 AM
Look Rob as a fan of yours I expect to see some video :)
Its good to see you back killin it again buddy.

CT

TankofZenzenBB
06-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Tank the shirt I am using is nothing like the Rage X. About the only similairity is that the material is black. All I have to say as that when I put this shirt on it will be an Overkill!

I just thought the shirt thatís going to be overkill for you is similar to the groove of the Rage-X, but I guess I was wrong. Just about everyone on my team switched over from Rage-X to the your shirt and loves it. I might half to try this shirt once I get my form down. Itís very convenient to have this shirt altered since itís right down the road.

barbell01
06-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Come on!!!

Rob Luyando
06-13-2009, 06:30 AM
Come on!!!

Wear we going? The company that I am working with is not available to the Public just yet. Dick Zenzin Coach of Team Zenzin is working with the Owner and some of his team have been given proto types to work with. When the company launches its website you will know it.

I have been around shirts for a long time and I can say that for a while the Phenom was the top dog. Not anymore. And my next record will prove that!