PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha think!?!?

Jeff Garvin
06-13-2009, 12:45 PM
I would love to here what people think! Critique me please! This is my last set of deadlifting and I'm currently doing Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 so this is 95%!

355lbs x 5

hxeC34fB2l4&feature

I haven't really found a stance I'm in love with. I'm trying to keep my back as flat as possible so I have been messing around with different stances.

Clifford Gillmore
06-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Great! On your first pull you could of got your shoulders a little further back (I'm talking about getting the joint inline with bar) not even an inch or two - all other reps were great, good job.

Jeff Garvin
06-13-2009, 01:19 PM
First pull for me is the hardest which I think everyone will agree. After your first rep you body usually adjusts to what comfortable.

Also not sure if you can tell buy my grip isn't right. My right hand is not gripping the bar properly. Half my hand is on the smooth part and half on the knurling. You can notice it cause on my first rep the left side comes up first and then the right follows. That's why I look down at my hand at the end!

Southern Beast
06-16-2009, 03:53 AM
Looks good to me, Jeff Garvin! I, myself, have been toying with different stances as well lately and can't really quite figure out which one suits me best.