PDA

View Full Version : Thank you ALN for changing my life!

AiCPearlJamWeen
06-16-2009, 08:21 AM
So around this past Christmas I ordered some Thermocin and Nitrean. At this point I was a whopping 260-265 lbs, almost all flab with subtle muscle tone in the arms. Being 6'3" and overweight with dreaded confidence killing "man boobs" I was looking to lose some fat and tone up a bit. Well I can now proudly say that six months later and on the verge of my 20th birthday I am now 219 lbs!

I was down to 230 lbs when I ran out of both Nitrean and Thermocin and have lost the additional 10 lbs without them. This is the lowest weight I have been since my middle school years. Due to some much needed penny pinching (being a college student and all) I have not had a chance to order more but plan to do so within the next few weeks.

The best part about it is the confidence boost that ALN has given me. I am only a few months away from ridding myself of man boobs completly and finally thinning out a bit for a healthier look. Another point I would like to share is Thermocins help in jump starting my day. Waking up at 6 every morning and then commuting for an hour to and from college takes a lot out of you. With Thermocin I would take two and even share with my carpool buddy every morning. We both noticed tremendous differences in alertness during the morning hours and even throughout the day. We no longer were wanting to pass out during class!

So with that I would like to give all my thanks to Chris and the rest of the ALN crew! I plan on ordering some Thermocin, Nitrean and Opticen very soon to continue my journey to a healthy 210!

AiCPearlJamWeen
06-16-2009, 08:25 AM
BTW I get amazing compliments I have never received in my life! My co-workers (waitresses!!) have noticed it the most and a few of them guessed that I have had to lost at least 55 lbs. So that's a good sign if people think I've lost 50+ lbs.

Joe Black
06-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Congratulations on the fantastic weight loss!

We appreciate the kind comments and your business and keep us updated on your progress!

chris mason
06-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Yes, great job!

NY Rob
06-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Congratulations on your success. Use these compliments as motivation to push you to the next level. Keep up the good work bro!