PDA

View Full Version : My Thought On Nitrean!

Unholy
06-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Let me start off by saying that I have tried just about every protein powder you could think of, from ON whey, and Synthetek's Synthepure (which is 2x as expensive as Nitrean btw!), all the way down to custom blends from bulk protein shippers.

Nitrean is by far the best tasting protein I have ever used.

Nitrean is the ONLY protein I can enjoy with water. Most are completely unpalatable,

Nitrean is the only one that dissolves and doesn't clump when I mix with a spoon. Not having to wash my blender several times a day is a big plus. I can't believe how it literally melts into my cold milk.

Just wanted to thank you guys for an amazing product. I see no reason to switch protein powders again, ever!

chris mason
06-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks!

ELmx479
06-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Let me start off by saying that I have tried just about every protein powder you could think of, from ON whey, and Synthetek's Synthepure (which is 2x as expensive as Nitrean btw!), all the way down to custom blends from bulk protein shippers.

Nitrean is by far the best tasting protein I have ever used.

Nitrean is the ONLY protein I can enjoy with water. Most are completely unpalatable,

Nitrean is the only one that dissolves and doesn't clump when I mix with a spoon. Not having to wash my blender several times a day is a big plus. I can't believe how it literally melts into my cold milk.

Just wanted to thank you guys for an amazing product. I see no reason to switch protein powders again, ever!

I feel the same way about it, I love the stuff. Just added some extra protein to my dinner with a scoop on Nitrean.

Joe Black
06-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Cheers for the feedback :)