PDA

View Full Version : ETS and rhumetoid arthritis

dynamo
06-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Now I know ETS won't "cure" RA but my mom has some serious joint pain and swelling and I was wondering if ETS could quell some of those symptoms since nothing else works for the old lady. Thanks.

chris mason
06-17-2009, 09:04 AM
I would say to have her give it a try. It may be of some help. You are correct, it will not in any way, shape, or form cure her disease.

dynamo
06-17-2009, 09:08 AM
Haha Of course I just want to get something that'll reduce her symptoms. I'll order some this evening and update when she's tried it out for a bit

Optimum08
06-17-2009, 09:55 AM
dynamo- I'm curious to hear as well. My mom has some joint pain in the knees and my dad in the fingers.

Chris- How does ETS compare with good old glucosamine (with chrondroitin/msm/whatever else they add) for joint pain/lubrication?

Joe Black
06-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Optimum,

We actually considered glucosamine when we formulated ETS. You can find one study here that shows a comparison of Microlactin and Glucosamine (http://www.humaneticsingredients.com/ittrium/visit?path=A1x7b9x1y1x870x1x65y1x92fx1x65y1x93fx1x65) and also several other stuff on Microlactin!

Davy_Baby9
06-19-2009, 11:36 AM
I have rheumatoid arthritis and it definitely helped me alot.

chris mason
06-19-2009, 02:31 PM
I have rheumatoid arthritis and it definitely helped me alot.

That's awesome! Thanks for commenting.

anonymous1
06-19-2009, 06:26 PM
ETS and glucosamine don't even really compare. You will feel the difference of ETS (microlactin, specifically) within a few days of taking it. Glucosamine doesn't have any noticeable effect, it's basically theoretically effective as most useless supplements are.

dynamo
06-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Well the order came in today, thanks chris! Hopefully my mom will be willing to try this stuff out starting tomorrow. I want to try to keep a time line to see when she starts noticing any differences if any.

Lones Green
06-20-2009, 12:27 PM
ETS and glucosamine don't even really compare. You will feel the difference of ETS (microlactin, specifically) within a few days of taking it. Glucosamine doesn't have any noticeable effect, it's basically theoretically effective as most useless supplements are.

I don't notice anything from Glucosamine either, however, I can sure tell a difference with the microlactin

dynamo
07-04-2009, 09:53 AM
well...just an update...the mother has given up on the pills, she pretty much sucks at sticking to anything so can't say i'm surprised. on the other hand, the pills work wonderfully for my joints. high five.

Joe Black
07-13-2009, 02:30 AM
Well, I'm glad it's working for you :)

Ryan Celli
07-20-2009, 01:25 PM
I love ETS. Everyone I have recommended it to loves it also.

If she is enough pain she will take the 2 dose of 4 caps a day.

Dana and I have her grandmother drinking Opticen. She was losing weight like crazy. She was drinking Ensure, which wasn't doing anything. She loves the Opticen, and it's has really improved her health and maintained her weight.