PDA

View Full Version : side effects of a ckd diet

cwny69
04-18-2002, 03:39 PM
what are the side effects of a ckd

i heard heacdaches, tiredness, and acne are side effects of a ckd is this true and are there other side effects

the_hall
04-18-2002, 04:04 PM
acne.... i have never heard that.

Princess
04-18-2002, 04:46 PM
restlessness, sleeping problems...

cwny69
04-18-2002, 05:15 PM
sleeping problems as in you cant sleep

Jane
04-18-2002, 05:19 PM
It really depends on the person. I haven't really felt anything super annoying.

WillyTheGreat
04-26-2002, 10:26 PM
My friend was on that Atkin's thing for a while and he broke out on his chest and back like crazy (well, that's what he told me) and he said he researched it and supposedly it's because all the toxins are being released from your body...I tried to hold back my laughter. But I'll be darned if that's right!

polksalet
04-26-2002, 11:58 PM
Whenever i do it i get a godzilla sized case of the squirts. I first thought it might be due to me eating so much meat and not digesting all of the fat i was taking in. So next time i did it i was strictly lean meats and fish and massive amounts of green vegetables. Still same and i mean this stuff burned coming out, it was red and burned like fire. Awhile back i was working out with my doc and told him about it. He told me that sometimes people with a body that can burn fat as fast as mine, well there is so much fat leavin the body that it passes through the digestive system. Its a pretty disgusting thought actually. Its the only reason i dont do atkins anymore, i stay sick and crap about 7 times a day. But i can drop from 240 to 210 in less than a month on the good side.