PDA

View Full Version : september through march bulk diet

ctwice23
06-22-2009, 05:05 PM
3,300 calories 41%carbs, 39%protein, 20%fat

comes to 75 grams fat, 341 grams carbs, 323 grams protein
breakfast = cup of egg whites, two whole wheat tortillas, 4 slices turkey bacon and 1 scoop protein in water... two breakfast burrittos

snack = 1 banana with 3 tbsp. peanut butter

lunch = 8 oz tilapia with 1 cup cooked brown rice/sweet potato

pre-workout 8 oz grape juice with 1 scoop glycomaize

post workout 2 scoops protein in water with nesquick

snack 1 serving true mass in water

dinner 8 oz chicken breast with 1 cup brown cooked rice/sweet potato

before bed 1 scoop protein in water

i use at large nitrean protein btw

looking to stay pretty lean on this bulk and i think this is a pretty good diet so let me know if you have any other suggestions

LuNa
06-22-2009, 05:36 PM
What is your maintenance to start off with. How did you find those macros? Your maintenance level will rise with the added muscle mass so you will have to adjust your diet once you stop gaining weight for a couple of weeks. Your diet looks pretty clean. Good luck!

ctwice23
06-22-2009, 06:42 PM
fitday.com has like every food in the world and its macros so you just choose your food and serving size and it gives you everything you need to know. my maintenance is between 2.5k and 2.8k. i dont wanna gain too much to fast cuz that equals some fat gain, which i expect but dont want a lot of. if i gain about 2-3 pounds a month, which i usually do on my bulks thats between 15-20 pounds of hopefully pretty lean muscle

LuNa
06-22-2009, 07:58 PM
fitday.com has like every food in the world and its macros so you just choose your food and serving size and it gives you everything you need to know. my maintenance is between 2.5k and 2.8k. i dont wanna gain too much to fast cuz that equals some fat gain, which i expect but dont want a lot of. if i gain about 2-3 pounds a month, which i usually do on my bulks thats between 15-20 pounds of hopefully pretty lean muscle

I just meant, why did you choose those percentages for fat, carbs and protein. However, seeing as you joined this website way before i did you have alot more experience than i do so i will leave it at that and let someone else judge your diet. Good luck with your bulk though!

Yamar
06-23-2009, 05:40 PM
So what do you do eat the same thing everyday?

mchicia1
06-24-2009, 07:27 AM
So what do you do eat the same thing everyday?

Thats what ive been doing for my bulk...makes it like a weight lifting routine. If you want to gain faster, try mixing ur shakes with milk instead.