PDA

View Full Version : Results= Weight Loss?

Ryumexicano
06-23-2009, 04:21 PM
I wasn't sure about what Results does, but I bought it either way. My main question is, does it help with the weight loss? I am planning to lose some weight and of course getting stronger. I just came back to the gym, after 7 months of inactivity and I want to do things right since the beginning. I am planning to lose around 20 pounds and that's pretty much it. I am on a strict diet right now and I am not sure if weight lifting is the best way to combine Results with. Should I do cardio and use results with it or can I weight lift and still lose weight?

Any experts here.

This is my first post and I am excited to be here. I want to lift the weight I used to 8 months ago ;) This is my second week at the gym and I am ready as ever to do things right.

dynamo
06-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Nah doesn't help with weight loss, just helps with maintaining intensity at the gym while you lower you calories. Very effective if you wish to lose weight. Lift til you puke. Then lift some more.

starfox
06-23-2009, 06:57 PM
It doesn't help with weight loss, weight loss depends on your diet and cals in / out, but it'd help with retaining LBM when cutting...

Joe Black
06-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Results is going to help you get stronger and depending on your calorie intake you can still gain or lose weight whilst using it. Just be mindful of the calories in it and include it in your daily intake.

I know CHris consistently uses results and found that he was able to get to his leanest whilst using it.