PDA

View Full Version : AtLarge June Sale - 10% off ALL orders!

Joe Black
06-24-2009, 03:50 AM
But you only ran your last sale in May I hear you ask?

Yes, it's rare that we run sales so close together, but we figured we'd surprise you and make it an easy choice for you to put in an order in over the next few days.

For the next 5 days (now through Sunday, June 28th, 2009) you can save 10% on your order! That discount also applies to shipping charges.

Further, the already generous multi-unit discounts are still in effect, so this is your chance to stock up and enjoy a saving!

To receive your discount, simply place your order go to ww.atlargenutrition.com as normal and when you get to the payment information page, you will see a box labeled "Discount Coupon"

Example:

http://atlargenutrition.com/images/couponeg.gif

Simply enter the following coupon code to receive your 10% discount:

junesale

Your discount will then be clearly shown on the Confirmation page.

Whilst you're at it, why not try our brand new Novus Protein bars, they are getting fantastic reviews and contain a whopping 36grams of protein per bar!

http://atlargenutrition.com/images/news/novusbar_actual.gif

Y2A
06-25-2009, 07:33 AM
You're making me restock nitrean when I don't need to, but I'll use it all eventually :D

Jeff Garvin
06-25-2009, 02:22 PM
I just bought the Maximum Mass Stack. I'm looking for big results in a couple of months!!!

03mach421
06-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Hey i ordered the mass stack on the 24th at like 1:30am, which was like 3-4 hours before you posted this haha, does that still count???

SMK41
06-26-2009, 04:41 PM
After my last batch of Nitrean and Opticen ran out I decided to save a little money and pick up some ON 100% whey. It'd been so long since I'd had anything but ALN protein shakes that I didn't really appreciate how great they are compared to the stuff I used to buy. Even though I still have about half of the ON I ordered left I just ordered two 4.6 lbs containers of Chocolate Nitrean when I saw this deal going on for the June Sale. Can't wait for it to get here so I can go back to enjoying my shakes instead of choking them down!