PDA

View Full Version : Question about nutrition/eating habits

aterry
06-24-2009, 08:37 AM
I started SS on Monday (book comes in next week) and I'm trying to form my new meal/eating habits so that I can effectively bulk. My current schedule is to wake up at 7:00, leave my apartment at 7:30 for work and then get back around 6:00 where I do weight training/cardio depending on the days. Currently I do not eat breakfast (due to no time) and eat fairly big lunches and dinners, but if I have to then I can switch that up. I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to when you should eat/how often, what should an eating schedule look like for each day?

Mr. Mustard
06-24-2009, 11:12 AM
You MUST eat breakfast, my man.

aterry
06-24-2009, 11:20 AM
I believe it. I'm just curious as to what kinds of food I should eat, and when I should do it.

VikingWarlord
06-24-2009, 11:55 AM
You MUST eat breakfast, my man.

Not remotely.

It doesn't matter when you eat. It's all about your daily intake. Frequency is about personal comfort and nothing more.

Sidior
06-24-2009, 11:57 AM
Not remotely.

It doesn't matter when you eat. It's all about your daily intake. Frequency is about personal comfort and nothing more.

Yup.

That being said if you are having a hard time getting enough calories in during the day, the earlier you start eating the more time you have to get them in.

Mr. Mustard
06-24-2009, 01:32 PM
So you are saying wake up and it doesn't matter if you eat until mid-day? That isn't my cup of tea but to each is their own. I don't eat directly upon waking though. I hit the gym on an empty stomach then eat when I get home.