PDA

View Full Version : Opticen or Nitrean

Beavereater
06-24-2009, 09:48 AM
I plan on placing an order this week. I want to use the June sale to get me through the summer. Shipping is a bitch when it comes to getting stuff into Japan.

My goals are to lose fat while maintaining muscle. Unfortunately, last month I messed up my left knee and took time off to heal. I'm back at it Monday. In the month I wasn't eating enough and what I did eat was not good.

Having Opticen seems ideal. I'm not sure whether that's good or having Nitrean an taking my vits, minerals and carbs separately (Stuff I can get at the store without shipping...like veggies and milk.)

I use the Novus bars as a meal replacement on the run, but at home I need something. Just want some opinions. Need to get through this hot humid summer without much cooking but still with enough energy to get me through 12 hour work days.

Lones Green
06-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Opticen would be a nice, easy meal replacement powder

Joe Black
06-24-2009, 01:55 PM
I like Opticen because it is a well balanced shake. I drink it through my workout and also sometimes take it as a whole meal.

Nitrean I tend to use post workout or alongside a meal to boost protein.

I actually prefer the thicker and richer taste of Opticen, that's the main reason I use it a bit more lol

Joe Usher
06-24-2009, 02:09 PM
I plan on placing an order this week. I want to use the June sale to get me through the summer. Shipping is a bitch when it comes to getting stuff into Japan.

My goals are to lose fat while maintaining muscle. Unfortunately, last month I messed up my left knee and took time off to heal. I'm back at it Monday. In the month I wasn't eating enough and what I did eat was not good.

Having Opticen seems ideal. I'm not sure whether that's good or having Nitrean an taking my vits, minerals and carbs separately (Stuff I can get at the store without shipping...like veggies and milk.)

I use the Novus bars as a meal replacement on the run, but at home I need something. Just want some opinions. Need to get through this hot humid summer without much cooking but still with enough energy to get me through 12 hour work days.

I have both. Opticen post workout and Nitrean before bed and first thing in the morning while I am driving to catch the subway. I am very happy with both products. I am especially happy that there are no stomach issues with these products!!

chris mason
06-24-2009, 05:12 PM

For losing body fat Nitrean would be your primary protein supplement. You could use Opticen strictly for post-workout purposes.