PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix snot

StartingAt33
06-24-2009, 11:38 AM
I would like to try to make a bowl of the snot served in the breakfast scene in The Matrix. It sounds like it would be perfect for weightlifting. Here is what it should be like:

Morning comes, and Neo is served disgusting looking goop for breakfast.

Tank : Here you go, buddy. Breakfast of champions.

He puts a bowl of it down in front of Neo, who just stares at it.

Mouse : If you close your eyes, it almost feels like you're eating runny eggs.

Apoc : Yeah, or a bowl of snot.

Mouse : You know what it really reminds me of? Tasty Wheat. Did you ever eat Tasty Wheat?

Switch : No, but technically, neither did you.

Mouse : That's exactly my point. Exactly. Because you have to wonder now, how did the machines really know what Tasty Wheat tasted like, huh? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what _I_ think Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like, uh..oatmeal, or tuna fish. That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken for example, maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything. Maybe they couldn't...

Apoc : Shut up, Mouse.

Dozer : It's a single celled protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins, and minerals. Everything the body needs.

I'm thinking a good first step would be to get a box of Cream of Wheat. Any ideas?

Sidior
06-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Inside the matrix food is delicious, so why not enjoy yourself a little more?

Baloo72
07-24-2009, 08:05 PM
You have to add a chicken bullion cube, because... you know... you have to wonder: how do the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like oatmeal, or tuna fish. That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken, for example: maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything.

twm
07-25-2009, 07:35 AM
ignorance is bliss, eat real food