PDA

View Full Version : Single serving pouches

suprfast
06-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Im sure its not very cost effective at all but i would wonder if ALN would ever plan to sell single serving pouches of nitrean(or any other product at that) for the masses to try out before committing to large containers.

My main reason for asking is like everyone elses, lactose, and a second reason could be for flavor.

I currently use isopure and i did the math vs nitrean. They are about spot on even for price(even if bought in bulk), since i buy my powder currently on ebay from reputable places that dont sell outdated proteins. I want to really try this nitrean for many reason discussed but the only reason i dont is the lactose problem i have.

Just a suggestion for ALN. Worst case does anyone want to sell me a small portion i could try and i would send them money?

kris

chris mason
06-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Actually, if you request a sample with an order we will provide one.

Your idea is excellent, and one we have considered and will most likely do in the future.

suprfast
06-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks Chris. Im glad my suggestion wasnt viewed as being off the wall.

Jeff Garvin
06-24-2009, 05:39 PM
Actually, if you request a sample with an order we will provide one.

Your idea is excellent, and one we have considered and will most likely do in the future.

Hey Chris, I just ordered the Mass Stack and I was wondering if I could get a sample of Nitrean with that order. I would have asked earlier if I knew that.

suprfast
06-24-2009, 05:45 PM
Can i just buy a single serving now:)
kris