PDA

View Full Version : My new home gym!

Fuzzy
06-29-2009, 07:32 AM
CpzSr8ElMyw

Ignore some of the weirder things, I participate at the BB.com teen section for some good fun. This is the new home setup, I thought I'd just give it a test run!

Enjoy!

Travis Bell
06-29-2009, 07:40 AM
Well that was a little odd

Congrats on the home squat rack though I guess

CleverName
06-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Great looking squats... SURF'S UP! :D

Was it storming really bad there? Sounded like a lot of thunder.

Lones Green
06-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Well that was a little odd

Congrats on the home squat rack though I guess

LOL!

Keith
06-29-2009, 03:59 PM
... well that was just strange in a few ways.

DavyRen
06-30-2009, 06:56 AM
your one mental mother fu**er :evillaugh:, SURFS UP certainly made me laugh when having my lunch.

Ben Moore
06-30-2009, 08:31 AM
3:20 I'll never get back...lol. Nice gym man.

chris mason
06-30-2009, 11:01 PM
Lol, that was pretty good. I think you have good charisma in your video.

WILD BILL
07-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Most of you know I dont speak badly on here but really? This video was terrible. The squat form this guy had sux. He has almost 3000 posts on here and from the looks of it he hasnt learned anything.

Notorious
07-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Most of you know I dont speak badly on here but really? This video was terrible. The squat form this guy had sux. He has almost 3000 posts on here and from the looks of it he hasnt learned anything.

Fuzzy is an Oly lifter and therefore squats Oly style.

tomv
07-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Fuzzy trains the olympic lifts and squats pretty differently to what most people would agree too on this site but I definitely wouldnt' say his form sucks...

Fuzzy
07-01-2009, 01:14 AM

As opposed to doing the splits in a monolift and calling it a squat? Do we really want to get into this type of petty game here? There is more than one way to squat.

Fine, I'll squat like you, sure it next to impossible to catch a snatch or a clean with my feet 3 yards apart, my shins held at an ARTIFICIAL angle to the floor and my torso far more forward than is biomechnically sound. Oh yeah, I'll also stop at an aribitary depth created by people for competition purposes rather than the full range of motion. That has soooo much more application to my sport than squatting upright and naturally...

Please, I would love to see you squat clean and catch it in your squat.

I ain't blowing my horn but these are damn good squats and that's undoubtable. There are not many people who squat with my control and stability. I was sharing my new gym, my stupidy, and how immature and juvenile I am, no need to even comment on the form, I know what it is. It's a text book Olympic squat, the technique is not in question.

I mean no disrespect by this, but the sheer stupidity you just demosntrated needs to be replied to with petty sarcastic bluntness.

WILD BILL
07-01-2009, 02:41 AM
As opposed to doing the splits in a monolift and calling it a squat? Do we really want to get into this type of petty game here? There is more than one way to squat.

Fine, I'll squat like you, sure it next to impossible to catch a snatch or a clean with my feet 3 yards apart, my shins held at an ARTIFICIAL angle to the floor and my torso far more forward than is biomechnically sound. Oh yeah, I'll also stop at an aribitary depth created by people for competition purposes rather than the full range of motion. That has soooo much more application to my sport than squatting upright and naturally...

Please, I would love to see you squat clean and catch it in your squat.

I ain't blowing my horn but these are damn good squats and that's undoubtable. There are not many people who squat with my control and stability. I was sharing my new gym, my stupidy, and how immature and juvenile I am, no need to even comment on the form, I know what it is. It's a text book Olympic squat, the technique is not in question.

I mean no disrespect by this, but the sheer stupidity you just demosntrated needs to be replied to with petty sarcastic bluntness.

Listen Fuzzy,

I never talk crap on this site EVER. I didnt know that you were an oly style lifter so that counts for a bit of my stupidity and for that im sorry.

But now ur kinda insulting me and taking jabs at me and my sport of Powerlifting. Listen kid even for oly I wouldnt say that you have text book form but better than most for oly style. Ya, ya talk what you want but guess what? I did oly style for 3yrs and if you need some video I can still clean and snatch and ill even do it in cowboy boots n jeans. I made junior nationals here in the states and if you wana look up who I trained under look up Greg Johnson. Theres even a Greg Johnson memorial meet here in Sac cause he was such a great oly lifter. I believe that he was an alternate for 2 diff U.S. oly teams 1996, and 2000. Oh and he was the head strength coach at Stanford University. But I have no clue how to oly squat or even know what its supposed to look like.

A good lifter is one that has trained in many diff styles of lifting and excelled in all of them. Oly, powerlifting, strongman, scottish games and so on.

And please watch some of my videos with a reg squat bar, I do not lean more forward than is biomechnically sound, infact im pretty damn upright.

Fuzzy
07-01-2009, 03:10 AM
Listen Fuzzy,

I never talk crap on this site EVER. I didnt know that you were an oly style lifter so that counts for a bit of my stupidity and for that im sorry.

But now ur kinda insulting me and taking jabs at me and my sport of Powerlifting. Listen kid even for oly I wouldnt say that you have text book form but better than most for oly style. Ya, ya talk what you want but guess what? I did oly style for 3yrs and if you need some video I can still clean and snatch and ill even do it in cowboy boots n jeans. I made junior nationals here in the states and if you wana look up who I trained under look up Greg Johnson. Theres even a Greg Johnson memorial meet here in Sac cause he was such a great oly lifter. I believe that he was an alternate for 2 diff U.S. oly teams 1996, and 2000. Oh and he was the head strength coach at Stanford University. But I have no clue how to oly squat or even know what its supposed to look like.

A good lifter is one that has trained in many diff styles of lifting and excelled in all of them. Oly, powerlifting, strongman, scottish games and so on.

And please watch some of my videos with a reg squat bar, I do not lean more forward than is biomechnically sound, infact im pretty damn upright.

Well, I apologise for my tone, however it wouldn't be unfair for me to asssume that if you had never done Oly lifting yourself. Surely you would have recognised my squats for what they were. Your statement was certainly not justified. I do not wish to be disrespectful, I am very aware that I am a pup in this game, but after close 3000 posts I do know a few things about squatting. As for taking jabs at powerlifting? Hardly, i was merely pointing out what I implied from your statement. The only conclusion I could come to seeing as you called my form crap was that I should be squatting PL style, I did use an unneccessary tone in pointing out the stupidity... but the point stands.

I overreacted but considering your comment it was not totally uncalled for I think we were both stupid about this. I know exactly what these squats are.

Sure, a good lifter may excel at all types, but an excellent one will pick a style and go as far as he can with it.

WILD BILL
07-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Well, I apologise for my tone, however it wouldn't be unfair for me to asssume that if you had never done Oly lifting yourself. Surely you would have recognised my squats for what they were. Your statement was certainly not justified. I do not wish to be disrespectful, I am very aware that I am a pup in this game, but after close 3000 posts I do know a few things about squatting. As for taking jabs at powerlifting? Hardly, i was merely pointing out what I implied from your statement. The only conclusion I could come to seeing as you called my form crap was that I should be squatting PL style, I did use an unneccessary tone in pointing out the stupidity... but the point stands.

I overreacted but considering your comment it was not totally uncalled for I think we were both stupid about this. I know exactly what these squats are.

Sure, a good lifter may excel at all types, but an excellent one will pick a style and go as far as he can with it.

Agreed, were both stupid and were both still pups in this game lol. But remember im fatter than you and will always be fatter than you. We pride ourselves about that here in the states lol.

Fuzzy
07-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Agreed, were both stupid and were both still pups in this game lol. But remember im fatter than you and will always be fatter than you. We pride ourselves about that here in the states lol.

Sadly I will be restrained to the 231's. Otherwise I would happily be eating my way up to 300 as we speak.

Instead it's 2 big macs instead of 3, diet coke instead of regular, and 8 meals instead of 12.

Oh the hard life of the skinny heavyweight.

tomv
07-01-2009, 05:46 AM
*quietly eats his Zone approved meal of 3 peas, 8 microns of protein powder and half an almond*

Bugger.

joey54
07-01-2009, 04:08 PM
You two worked that out pretty well.

Fuzzy are you into the triple sessions right now?

Fuzzy
07-01-2009, 04:10 PM
You two worked that out pretty well.

Fuzzy are you into the triple sessions right now?

Nay, proper doubles (actual lifting, not just squats and pulls) start next week. I'll get 2 weeks of that then maybe a week of triples as a taster before the planned double/triple hellbender from January to March.

Should be an interesting week...

Sidior
07-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Fuzz you are a unique individual lol. Nice squats and gym.