PDA

View Full Version : Can I take ETS right after workout?

NY Rob
06-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Was wondering why ETS was recommended right before bed and what the results would be if I took it immediately after my workout? I don't use ETS everyday, but instead prefer to use it for the fays following a leg workout, since that is where DOMS seems to effect me the most.

Also, I hate swallowing powder in capsule form since it tends to float in my mouth. Is it ok if I emptied the powder out of the capsules and took them that way? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Joe Black
07-01-2009, 02:58 AM
Hey Rob,

Thanks for the order :)

First off all, I would take ETS every day. I appreciate you may only get DOMS particularly badly at certain times, but you will see better results by ensuring a daily supply.

You're find to empty the powder from the capsules. The capsules are just for convenience.

I'll get Chris to jump in and comment on the timing of taking it.

Cheers!

Daniel

chris mason
07-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Was wondering why ETS was recommended right before bed and what the results would be if I took it immediately after my workout? I don't use ETS everyday, but instead prefer to use it for the fays following a leg workout, since that is where DOMS seems to effect me the most.

Also, I hate swallowing powder in capsule form since it tends to float in my mouth. Is it ok if I emptied the powder out of the capsules and took them that way? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Timing isn't terribly important and the recommendation on the bottle is more related to convenience than efficacy.

If you want to see any appreciable effects from the product you should definitely use it daily. It takes some time for it to build up in your system.

You can empty the capsules, but the powder will not mix well in water. It will do a bit better in milk.

vdizenzo
07-01-2009, 11:20 AM
It does take time for it to build up. Be consistent with it and you will definitely feel a difference. It took me a few weeks as well.