PDA

View Full Version : Mixing

MoesTavrn
06-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Anyone ever mixed anything from ALN in powder form and put it in the fridge overnight? Does it keep its consistancy? Does it go bad? Just wondering because I would like to so its nice and cold the next day.....

KingWilder
06-29-2009, 06:36 PM
do you have a shaker?
if so just shake it up, throw it in the fridge, re-shake in the morning, and drink

MoesTavrn
06-29-2009, 06:44 PM
I fill 33 ounce empty Smart water bottles, so I shook it and put it back in the fridge, and was gonna shake it again and hope for the best. I only asked because I used to take BSN CellMass, and it went gross after a day in the fridge so i didn't know how this stuff would go. Also, I drink a full 5 scoops of Maximus during the day, and just got Results Cherry, When would I take that, first thing in the AM, then the Maximus during the day? I don't lift, but I climb and cut down tree's for a living so I am constantly carrying heavy stuff, or pulling my own body weight up a tree, you think thats enough of a work out?

Travis Bell
06-30-2009, 07:46 AM
I just put a lot of ice cubes in mine before I head out and mine are still good 4 hours later. Nice and chilled and tasty.

As for your workouts, no that's not quite enough.

Joe Black
07-01-2009, 01:47 AM
For results, consume one serving one hour prior to training. On non-training days, consume one serving in the morning.

As for Maximus, kind of up to you. I would use it post workout if you can but it;s fine to take through the day to just boost your calories.

As for mixing, I definately think on the whole most things are better mixed and then immediately drank.

As Travis said, if you are looking to gain size, you need to be lifting :)

Joe Black
07-01-2009, 01:50 AM
Thanks for the order by the way.