PDA

View Full Version : Creatine

fuzzy123
07-01-2009, 05:23 AM
Ok well, I have a big box of creatine sitting in my cupboard and well, havnt used it. the first time i tryed it.. let me tel lyou.. YUCK. (its creo mono)
the ****ing **** tastes worse than stale donkey ****.. the flavour is meant to be "fruit punch"..

I was wondering is there any way to mask the taste so i can get to use creatine?.. like mix it with anything? you know lol..

and also is creotine worth it? i mean is it worth to add in your diet (the results after 30 days apparantly).

thanks..

fuzzy123
07-01-2009, 05:24 AM
forgot to mention its GNC branded.

Progress
07-01-2009, 05:25 AM
There are gobs of threads on creatine. Try searching.

As for yours, if it's that bad, try mixing it with juice. When you're through with it, buy plain creatine mono because it has no flavor and is dirt cheap.

fuzzy123
07-01-2009, 05:30 AM
yea, thanks

YoungNoble
07-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Instead of mixing it, just dump a serving (5g) into your mouth and chase it with juice. Your best bet is to deal with the unpleasantness for right now. You can buy a box of unflavored, regular CM after you're done with this batch.

Or just go straight to buying a new batch. Your choice. If you want something that tastes good, get a Frosty @ Wendy's lol.

fuzzy123
07-01-2009, 06:08 AM
Instead of mixing it, just dump a serving (5g) into your mouth and chase it with juice. Your best bet is to deal with the unpleasantness for right now. You can buy a box of unflavored, regular CM after you're done with this batch.

Or just go straight to buying a new batch. Your choice. If you want something that tastes good, get a Frosty @ Wendy's lol.

haha thanks, does it matter any kind of juice?

YoungNoble
07-01-2009, 06:09 AM
Grape juice or apple juice is fine, brother.

AKMass
07-01-2009, 06:46 AM
How much did you pay for it? I'd consider tossing it if it's that bad... The worst feature of creatine that I've experienced is that it's slightly gritty. Go with unflavored.

fuzzy123
07-01-2009, 07:53 AM
How much did you pay for it? I'd consider tossing it if it's that bad... The worst feature of creatine that I've experienced is that it's slightly gritty. Go with unflavored.

well in australia the **** is expensive.. 60 bucks for a 1kg tub (990g) so throwing it out will be a waste lol