PDA

View Full Version : Results and Protein Shakes

Ryumexicano
07-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Questions about: RESULTS and Protein Shakes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, I am fairly new to supplements. I have only used Protein shakes, 100% Whey protein, in the past, and now that I have results, I have a few questions for those experts and those that have taken it.

I felt very weird the first time I took "RESULTS". I felt this tingly sensation and I don't know what it was but it sure scared the heck out of me haha. Nothing else besides that, but the tingling was all over the body. Is that normal? Where does that tingly thing comes from? I am a nursing student and I really don't like funny chemicals in my system, you know, and scares me that something might react with my body. I am very hopeful with the products but I just want to know about the tingling, if its normal.

Another question, how many times should I be taking protein shakes along with the RESULTS?

I usually take the results at 3:00 p.m., one hour before I go to work (gym) and the protein shake right after my workout. Should I get more protein in?

Any other supplements you guys recommend to help me in accomplishing my goal (getting more musculuar)?

I am 5'7 and 178 lbs. I try to be as strict as I can with my diet. I work really hard at the gym. I do each body part a week:

Mo: Back, Lats, Squat
Tues: Chest
Wed: Legs, Shoulders
Thurs: Day off (maybe some slow pace cardio and a lot of stretching)
Friday: Triceps, Biceps
Sat: Rest
Sun: Rest

Thanks,

Erick

chris mason
07-07-2009, 09:07 PM
See the replies in the supplement section.

Joe Black
07-08-2009, 12:36 AM
I'll close this thread as you seem to be getting your answers in this thread - http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126790