PDA

View Full Version : Running thru the streets naked.. Thank you ETS!

JD76
07-13-2009, 02:24 PM
haha... just one of the crazy dreams I had since I started to take ETS last week... anyone wanna take a crack at interpreting that dream?

Last night I dreamt I was eating on my kitchen table and a baby mouse was on the table... I panicked, got a shoe box, caught the lil sucker and let him go free in the street....

ETS brings out compassion! LOL

Tutu_67
07-13-2009, 02:30 PM
WTF are you talking about????

JD76
07-13-2009, 02:33 PM
LOL... The vivid dreams Zinc and/or Magnesium cause.. theyre ingredients in ETS.

Joe Black
07-14-2009, 01:11 AM
LOL, I have some funny old dreams at the best of times anyway. That seems pretty normal ;)

Lones Green
07-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Haha. I know Freud had some reason for being naked in dreams. Slips my mind though. I'm out of school for the summer haha

dynamo
07-18-2009, 08:16 AM
Not bad. I had one where I had to park my car in an underground parking lot between the rows of cars because people kept telling me to get out and once i was out I walked around and window shopped for friends in what looked like to be an incredibly massive mall, but funny thing is it was all people i knew on the otherside of the windows (which were huge btw) and I just pointed and said 'oh I know you and you and you and you' then I noticed a big escalator which I was impressed with then when I went back to my car, it wasn't there, then I woke up and noticed I was 45 minutes late for work.