PDA

View Full Version : Results

Lones Green
07-19-2009, 02:01 PM
It's been roughly 4 months since I've taken RESULTS, I just started back on 2 weeks ago. I noticed about halfway through my workout today that I felt like I'd been lifting broomsticks, then thought about it...

The RESULTS always takes me by surprise when it kicks in. I've never used a product that is as effective as this stuff. My work capacity is through the roof right now, feel free to take a look at my log in the "Online Journals" section of this site. I've actually gained a few pounds in the last little while, and my work capacity has skyrocketed.

I'm not sponsored, I'm far from a pro, and I don't B.S. It blows me away how well this stuff works. I'd suggest it to ANYONE who is looking to up their intensity and strength levels. Even my assistance movements are feeling easier.

Thanks Chris and Daniel. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for ALN, because you haven't released a product that hasn't worked yet.

RESULTS FTW!!!

chris mason
07-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks Lones! I keep saying the same thing. It is a really effective product for anyone that wants to be bigger, stronger, and or more athletic. I use mine daily.

Ryumexicano
07-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Chris, really, that stuff is AMAZING!!!!! I worked for a whole year (last year) to get to the 85 lbs dumbell press. I stopped the gym for 9 months and I came back again. I bought RESULTS to help me get there again and I did and it's been only one month and a few days that I started the gym again. I started with 45 lb dumbell chest presses and I could barely do 4 sets and now I can do 85 lbs sets. I seems like I don't get tired and my body doesn't get enough of it, just to realize that the next day muscles are sored, meaning they got a HUGE work out.

THanks for the extra novus bars too man, they are great!!! :ninja:

My goal is to get to the 100 lb dumbell presses in three months or so ;)

One honest thing about RESULTS THOUGH:

It tastes weird!! At first, I could drink it without a doubt, not funny faces, but now, I can't stand the dust, medicine, sweet, plastic, flavor. I don't even know how to describe it, but if it wasn't for the actual RESULTS it gives, I wouldn't take it :P I just think, damn, 100 lbs, and I take it without stopping.

OVERALL, 100% legit!!! Thanks guys for RESULTS!!!!!

Erick

chris mason
07-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Thank you!

Try the orange, it is much better.

Lones Green
07-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Thank you!

Try the orange, it is much better.

I agree. I didn't like the old orange flavor, but the reformulated orange is great.

JSully
08-04-2009, 12:57 AM
Something I don't understand about this product: If it gives such huge results when you go on, what happens when you cycle off? Decreased intensity and strength?

I'm not a fan of losing my accomplishments and this makes me timid. I'm not really the dieting bodybuilder type that I was before so the calories don't bother me anymore..

So, what happens when you cycle off of this product?

ELmx479
08-04-2009, 06:59 AM
These post get me really excited to try Results when I start lifting again. I have been using Nitrean and Creatine 500 for a few months with good results so I can't wait. I plan on taking Results for 3 months on, 1 month off to save a few bucks.

DavyRen
08-04-2009, 08:19 AM
One honest thing about RESULTS THOUGH:

It tastes weird!! At first, I could drink it without a doubt, not funny faces, but now, I can't stand the dust, medicine, sweet, plastic, flavor. I don't even know how to describe it, but if it wasn't for the actual RESULTS it gives, I wouldn't take it :P I just think, damn, 100 lbs, and I take it without stopping.
Erick

That's pretty much why I stopped taking it but i've got a full tub which I reckon i'll start again.

dynamo
08-04-2009, 08:47 AM
I just finished the results tub I bought yesterday. Before when I finished it I never lost my strength, though I always had weird results with results. Usually it would start working within 3 days, then I would lift so intensely after about 2 weeks that I would need to go light for a week or so because I just wasn't recovering then I came back to finish off strong. I am always intense when I lift though, I don't take my time, and I don't take it easy.

Ryumexicano
08-04-2009, 01:54 PM
I just finished the results tub I bought yesterday. Before when I finished it I never lost my strength, though I always had weird results with results. Usually it would start working within 3 days, then I would lift so intensely after about 2 weeks that I would need to go light for a week or so because I just wasn't recovering then I came back to finish off strong. I am always intense when I lift though, I don't take my time, and I don't take it easy.

Take your time man!! JK

Results is great stuff. I am wondering about the cycling off thing too. I can't complaint about the actual results it gets you because it's true, you get bull strength with this thing. I can now dumbell press 90 lbs, after a 9 month break. I am almost back to where I was a year ago. SUPREME stuff! I love it, but I am afraid to lose strength once I don't drink it no more :P Any light on this TRAVIS!

:hello::read:

Ryumexicano
08-04-2009, 01:57 PM
:read:
That's pretty much why I stopped taking it but i've got a full tub which I reckon i'll start again.

Drink it all man!!! Don't waste the RESULTS, even if it tastes weird. I mixed it with some gatorade (I can't remember flavor) but it tasted like Sh......t, so moral of the story, don't mix it too much with other things. I was trying to get a successful mix, but I guess there is nothing better than the water and RESULTS. Now, is the Cherry flavor better? I just suffer downing the RESULTS every day :P :hello:

Tom Mutaffis
08-04-2009, 04:21 PM
I have taken some breaks from Results and if you look at the science behind why the product works so well, you can understand why training is different once you cycle off.

One thing to keep in mind is that the muscle that you have built is not going to go away since Results basically works in fueling your training. Results allows you to lift more weight and to train with more intensity which in turn will help to build muscle and strength.

In terms of overall mass you can expect to lose a couple of pounds when you stop taking the product, but nothing drastic. The biggest difference that I have noticed is muscular endurance (from the creatine / beta alanine combo) and that is also where I see the most pronounced benefits when I am taking Results. If you cycle off to Creatine 500 and use that as a bridge then you will maintain a good part of your gains and will not have the mass loss mentioned above, but do expect some decrease in strength and recovery.

This is not at all comparable to a pro-hormone, steroid, or other product that will cause a severe dropoff in gains when discontinued due to impacting your natural bodily systems. Results is simply just something that will give you a boost in strength and recovery allowing you to train harder. Great for those times when you are really looking to drive for some PR's in the gym.

JSully
08-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Wow Tom.... I must say, that is the most helpful review of Results I've yet to read and I've read quite a few..

Thank you.

chris mason
08-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Tom really does a nice job of taking the time to explain things well.

JSully
08-05-2009, 01:05 AM
What is the suggested deload time for RESULTS? 1 week for every 6 weeks?

I'm curious because I'll be out of dextrose by the time my next deload comes around (6 weeks) and I may give this a shot for ****s and giggles, seeing how I'm not too picky on cals these days..

DavyRen
08-05-2009, 07:23 AM
:read:

Drink it all man!!! Don't waste the RESULTS, even if it tastes weird. I mixed it with some gatorade (I can't remember flavor) but it tasted like Sh......t, so moral of the story, don't mix it too much with other things. I was trying to get a successful mix, but I guess there is nothing better than the water and RESULTS. Now, is the Cherry flavor better? I just suffer downing the RESULTS every day :P :hello:

I'm going to start again tonight and then religiously every day, looking forward to the strange tingling feeling already :evillaugh:

Lones Green
08-05-2009, 10:51 AM
The new Orange blast really is a lot different than the other flavors - it just tastes like Hi C or something like that, theres no chemical-ish taste to it

thewicked
08-05-2009, 02:06 PM
results is THE best supplement I've ever used... if i had once choice of any ALN product..or ANY supplement for that matter I'd never hesitate to pick RESULTS. Simply amazing. Once you've used it for a few weeks and get a good feel for it you can better time when to take it to best suit your workouts. I can't imagine my workouts without it and HATE when I don't have it on hand. Now I have a jug at home and a jug in my gym bag just incase.

DavyRen
08-06-2009, 07:19 AM
The new Orange blast really is a lot different than the other flavors - it just tastes like Hi C or something like that, theres no chemical-ish taste to it

I think i'll get this then on my next order

Cheers

Davey
08-18-2009, 03:23 PM
It's been roughly 4 months since I've taken RESULTS, I just started back on 2 weeks ago. I noticed about halfway through my workout today that I felt like I'd been lifting broomsticks, then thought about it...

The RESULTS always takes me by surprise when it kicks in. I've never used a product that is as effective as this stuff. My work capacity is through the roof right now, feel free to take a look at my log in the "Online Journals" section of this site. I've actually gained a few pounds in the last little while, and my work capacity has skyrocketed.

I'm not sponsored, I'm far from a pro, and I don't B.S. It blows me away how well this stuff works. I'd suggest it to ANYONE who is looking to up their intensity and strength levels. Even my assistance movements are feeling easier.

Thanks Chris and Daniel. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for ALN, because you haven't released a product that hasn't worked yet.

RESULTS FTW!!!

Prior to using RESULTS have you been taking 70g of dextrose 30min-60min before working out? If so, how does RESULTS compare to that?

BTW, I took advantage of the 15% sale and ordered two bottles of RESULTS but I'm wondering what kind of effect it will have on a person that already takes in 70g of dextrose prior to working out.

SDS
08-18-2009, 03:29 PM
I really liked using it. The first tub I got was cherry and it didn't taste too bad. Then I got orange and I absolutely couldn't bear the taste. Chris swapped it out with another cherry for me, but this tub tasted different than the first.....it's almost like drinking salt water with a tad of cherry flavoring. I'd like to continue using it, but I just can't deal with the taste. It's been several months......I might mix up some today and try again.

vdizenzo
08-18-2009, 03:38 PM
I really liked using it. The first tub I got was cherry and it didn't taste too bad. Then I got orange and I absolutely couldn't bear the taste. Chris swapped it out with another cherry for me, but this tub tasted different than the first.....it's almost like drinking salt water with a tad of cherry flavoring. I'd like to continue using it, but I just can't deal with the taste. It's been several months......I might mix up some today and try again.

Find out from Chris when they changed formula. I drank the cherry in the past and it was not my fav so I stayed away for a bit. When I talked to Chris about adding it back in he told me to give Orange a try. I just started back about 6 weeks ago. I have actually enjoyed the orange.

Lones Green
08-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Prior to using RESULTS have you been taking 70g of dextrose 30min-60min before working out? If so, how does RESULTS compare to that?

BTW, I took advantage of the 15% sale and ordered two bottles of RESULTS but I'm wondering what kind of effect it will have on a person that already takes in 70g of dextrose prior to working out.

I'd usually use Nitrean + gatorade powder. I'm not sure it was 70g exactly, but you will notice a difference for sure. You feel like you could lift all day when it kicks in.