PDA

View Full Version : Stan Efferding

chris mason
07-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Stan is a guy who has a 2,000 + lbs raw total (in a meet, documented on YouTube). He has pulled 825 lbs equipped in a meet.

He just won the Masters National bodybuilding contest and earned an IFBB pro card.

Frankly, I love this! The guy competes as a powerlifter in great condition, and is now an IFBB pro bodybuilder. Congrats to him! I would love to see more like him.

Brian Hopper
07-20-2009, 09:50 AM
He has some sick raw numbers. I think the only other IFBB Pro bodybuilder that competes in powerlifting is Johnnie Jackson.

ACHILLES66
07-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Does anyone know what his current training split is?

cphafner
07-26-2009, 05:35 PM
He has some sick raw numbers. I think the only other IFBB Pro bodybuilder that competes in powerlifting is Johnnie Jackson.

I believe these is one more. Johnnie Jackson and some other bb'er are skipping the Olympia and having a lift off instead. Can't think of the other guys name...but he is a pretty strong bencher. There is a video on youtube of him benching 500 for 9 I think. Johnny is of course a big dl'er. Someone put up I think 10k for them to compete. Should be intersting. I'll try to find the article. I think Palumbo may have organized it.

Just remembered...it's Ben White
y2189BQr44M

chris mason
07-26-2009, 11:27 PM
No, its a Weider AMI deal at the Olympia. 10k for the winner and 2k for the other guy. Ben White and Johnnie Jackson. Not sure how the lifts will be done, or what lifts will be done.

Hazerboy
07-27-2009, 12:19 AM
I believe these is one more. Johnnie Jackson and some other bb'er are skipping the Olympia and having a lift off instead. Can't think of the other guys name...but he is a pretty strong bencher. There is a video on youtube of him benching 500 for 9 I think. Johnny is of course a big dl'er. Someone put up I think 10k for them to compete. Should be intersting. I'll try to find the article. I think Palumbo may have organized it.

Just remembered...it's Ben White
y2189BQr44M

holy **** man that is insane. what bodyweight are these guys??

Brian Hopper
07-27-2009, 07:15 AM
Damn it man, He made that bench look easy.

Bergs
07-31-2009, 09:57 AM
Stan Efferding is a large, strong man, and I've only really heard of him recently (last 4 or 5 months)... did he come out of nowhere or was I just ignorant? Would love to hear more about him, though.