PDA

View Full Version : What Will Happen?

Djkosir
07-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Hey Guys,

I just got done with my freshman year of college and was kinda shocked with my weight (obviously). So I did something about it, I started running like CRAZY and lifting a lot. So over the summer so far I have lost 22lbs and now am at 165lbs. Which in my mind is a pretty good weight. I have gotten my belly down to where it is about flat, but no six pack. I recently purchased some No-Explode because I want to pump up my muscles and get more toned. I was wondering if by taking this suppliment, will i see my progress of loosing my belly fat go down the drain? I dont wanna loose everything I have worked for! I am planning on keeping up my cardio, and lifting (alternating days). If you guys got some advice on keeping down my belly, or loosing more while i take my No-Explode that would be GREAT!!

Thanks!!

LuNa
07-22-2009, 12:45 AM
No explode is a supplement, it is not a magic potion. Supplements are used in conjunction with a healthy diet. As long as you keep up the diet and keep exercising you will not see any of your results go down the drain.
Btw, if you want to pump your muscles and look more toned, work harder. As said, it is not a magic potion. Also i think it has been said more than once that no explode, doesnt work.

http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126808

Especially read what Tom Mutaffis is saying.

Adam-7
07-22-2009, 12:48 AM
That stuff scares me. I would try something else.