PDA

View Full Version : I need a good diet

juggiwitz
04-21-2002, 01:34 PM
I really need to find a solid diet. I'm trying to lose some fat that's hiding my abs, but I don't know much about nutrition and don't really have a diet. I've heard a billion different things, and I need someone to lay it out plain for me. I need a good daily diet and also a list of foods I can and can't eat if I want to lose body fat.

ChaosTaco
04-21-2002, 02:49 PM
Meal 1
---------
3 egg whites
4 oz oat meal
1/2 banana

Meal 2
----------
kiwi
protein shake or bar

Meal 3
----------
6oz chicken breast
4oz brown rice
green beans or broccoli

Meal 4
-----------
1 Can Tuna
Wasa Crisp
1 tsp Peanut Butter
Kiwi
1/2 Banana

Meal 5
-----------
Sensible dinner - You should know what kinda of stuff you need to stay away from. No white breads or things that will just break down to sugar. No fried food either. Also try to work in running or exercise along with your work outs and do not eat after 8pm. You can also try using an MCT Oil or something like xenadrine. Also be sure to get adequate rest.

I have been using this diet in 2 week spurts w/ 2 weeks off since April of 2001 and am 3lbs away from the weight I set in the begining. It got me down from 250 to 158.

Behemoth
04-21-2002, 06:10 PM
Taco man, how can you give somebody a diet when you don't know their stats? They might need half that or twice that for all you know. Juggiwitz post your age, height, weight, sex, bf%, and give us a timeframe that you want to accomplish this in.

juggiwitz
04-21-2002, 09:59 PM
Hey, good thought Trying, sorry 'bout that. I'm a male, 18, 5' 7", 155 lbs, not sure about body fat percentage, but I'm an athlete so it's pretty good except for the little bit in my stomach. I want to do this as quickly as possible, but I'm not sure what's reasonable to expect. I'd like to see at least some results in a month or two. Give it to me straight guys. I need some advice.

ChaosTaco
04-22-2002, 12:23 AM
Good point.. I didn't take that into consideration

I am 18, 5'4" 158lbs
I was 250 when I started