PDA

View Full Version : Jay Montebon Benefit Raffle (JayM181)

Big frank
07-23-2009, 04:19 PM
The raffle is for the Nebula Olympic Adj. Power Bench that was used at the Ronnie Coleman Classic Expo, Kings of the Bench III & Clash of the Titans II.
Jay became sick the 2nd week of Dec/2008 and has been off work since then. Jay ended up in the emergency room with his blood pressure being 239 over 196. Jay spent the first three days in Intensive Care and ten more days in Upper Valley Medical Center. At that time he was diagonosed with a serious Kidney disease that has resulted in dialysis while search has begun for a Kidney transplant. Jay has a wife and two little kids. I'm only selling 500 tickets, tickets are $10.00 each or three for $25.00 , the bench retails for $1,395.00 . The drawing is September 12th 2009. You can get your tickets by using Paypal. If you do use Paypal send payment to fjimmy@erinet.com and include full name and address with the amount of tickets you want. You can also send a money order if you like, just e-mail for my address. Jay was just short of locking out 500 lbs. before he became sick.

Thanks,

I.Believe
07-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Here is to wishing Jay a full recovery. What is the latest on his condition?
I met him a few times at meets last year.

Big frank
07-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Jay was over Tuesday to lift with me. He is still on dialyais 3 times a week. When he has a treatment he gets very tired. He is down to 160 lbs. The doctors regulate his weight while waiting on a kidney. He is allowed to workout very lightly.
Thanks for asking--His hope is to get back where he was, and with his determination he will make it.
Big Frank

Travis Bell
07-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Frank, PM me a link to the bench and I'll post a picture of it. I can't seem to find the right one

Big frank
07-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Heres a picture of the Nebula Adj. Power Bench up for raffle.

HICK
07-24-2009, 10:24 PM
Jay is a good man, and I hope he gets better soon . Keep being strong bub. And come back to train with us at MUSCLE HEADS .

JayM181
08-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Thank You Big Frank. Thanks to those who bought tickets. Thank You everyone for all the supports.
Not trying to preach on here, but check your blood pressure often. Hypertension ( high blood pressure ) will cause your kidney to fail if it gets too high. You don't want your kidney to fail. Dialysis sucks big time. You're there for 4 1/2 hours a day, and 3X a week.

Big frank
08-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Time is runing out. We still have tickets for sale, the drawing is September 12th 2009.
Thanks.

Chris Smith
09-21-2009, 01:52 PM
Just checking to see who won this raffle. Haven't heard anything about it. I guess I didn't win. LOL.

SEOINAGE
09-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Just noticed this, too bad I wasn't around sooner, would have bought me some tickets.

Big frank
09-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Sorry for not posting sooner, I've been really busy with work. We had Jay's son pull the winning ticket------and the winner was O.J. Mills from Versailles, Ohio. I would like to thank everyone who purchased a ticket. Jay was touched by the the amount we were able to raise for he and his family. It was greatly appreciated!!! Good Work Guys!!

Thanks,
Frank Gilmore Sr.

JayM181
09-24-2009, 08:26 AM
Thank you everyone for buying tickets to the raffle.Thanks also to everyone that help sold the tickets. A big THANK YOU to big Frank. Frank bought the bench and he organized everything. The money that was raised is more than enough to buy our groceries for a whole year. Again, thank you all.

Thanks,
Jay Montebon