PDA

View Full Version : Another attempt with Cutting Diet not a noob diet so please read

NormalDude
07-23-2009, 11:44 PM
So I am trying to add more fats and a few more calories to my diet. This is a little different from my last diet when it was only 1860 calories. I was on the same diet for about 3 months and I dropped 20 pounds but then I stopped dropping so I thought to change it up. Check this one out and does it seemed a better balance to everyone? I still need to drop another 20 I figure. I will be using a ECA with some guggul. I am hoping that gets me where I need to be. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks

Unreal
07-24-2009, 09:12 AM
I would add more veggies/fiber. Other then that, does it work? Try it out and see where you weight goes. Macros look fine.

NormalDude
07-24-2009, 10:14 AM
Well I didn't mention I will be using a fiber supplement in the mix with all my other supplements. So would I need mor veggies if I get enough fiber through capsules ?

Unreal
07-24-2009, 11:02 AM
I feel better cutting on lots of veggies. If it works for you then stick with it. I would want more just for the vitamins, minerals, phoytonutreients,etc. 1 cup of veggies isn't a lot at all. I have 2-3 cups with lunch, and another 2-3 with dinner.

NormalDude
07-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Well looking at mydiet I don't see where I could fit the calories in

NormalDude
07-28-2009, 05:06 PM
I feel better cutting on lots of veggies. If it works for you then stick with it. I would want more just for the vitamins, minerals, phoytonutreients,etc. 1 cup of veggies isn't a lot at all. I have 2-3 cups with lunch, and another 2-3 with dinner.

Hey unreal do you have a fit of your diet ?

Trainwreck
07-28-2009, 06:20 PM
Well I didn't mention I will be using a fiber supplement in the mix with all my other supplements. So would I need mor veggies if I get enough fiber through capsules ?

Lots of vegies during a cut isn't just for the fiber, its also for the satiety. Since you won't be eating as much food as you do when bulking, you gotta fill the gaps; vegies do exactly that with the added bonus of fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and other goodies.

Unreal
07-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Hey unreal do you have a fit of your diet ?

My diet is way to varied. I got fitday and use it but my diet is never the same day to day. I cook, a lot. Pork, chicken, tuna steaks, shrimp, scallops, steaks, etc. I just make good tasty food and hit my macros.

Today I've had 12oz of pork loin, 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup yellow squash, 2 cups brocolli, a large bowl of coleslaw, 2 scoops of whey, 10g of fish oil, salsa, olives. Today was low carb, lower cal. 200g protein, 60g carbs, 90g of fat. Yesteday was a high carb day, with about 280g and the other macros the same.