PDA

View Full Version : Finally ready to order from ALN, but what should I get??

Justin Ryan
07-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Hey everyone,

Finally I'm ready to try out some ALN products. However, I'm having trouble deciding what I should get. I'm prolly going to go with Nitrean of course, but I want your suggestions from those who use the stuff, and make it.

I'm 6'3, 154lbs, I'm a hardgainer (undereater) whatever you want to call it, Finally, after being a little sissy for the last 9 months, I've gotten back to the gym and decided I am going to make time to work out, eat and do everything I can to grow and gain weight.

So I know I want Protein, So I'm guessing Nitrean is the way to go with that.
I think I might give the mint Novus bars a try too. What else should I get, I was looking for something for recovery...

Soo everyone give me your advice on what to get. I've heard great things about every product.

I guess Im looking between Results, ETS, Opticen or Maximus.

Joe Black
07-28-2009, 02:35 AM
Normally I would always recommend Nitrean, but in your case I think you would be better off using maximus/opticen because of the higher calorie content and you still get a good protein matrix.

I would go straight for the Maximum Mass Stack (http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=9). You get Opticen AND Maximus which means you are going to find it easy to get liquid calories down you and you also get Creatine 500 and ETS, both very good as part of a mass building program.

You, could also switch up the creatine 500 for results. That would kick ass. Maximus, Opticen, Results and ETS and in the process you actually save money getting it as part of the stack!

Justin Ryan
07-28-2009, 08:00 AM
Awesome! that sounds really good. I think I'll go with that. I think I'll get the results instead of creatine 500. Thanks for the help Dan

Also, is there a way I can get just one Mint Novus bar instead of 8 or 16?

Joe Black
07-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Fraid not, but make a comment in the comments field when you place an order and we'll throw in a free bar for you to try :)

Justin Ryan
07-28-2009, 09:04 AM
Awesome! thanks so much!

Davey
07-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Depends on what your budget is.

The 3 most useful Atlarge supps I recommend are:

Nitrean - take one or two scoops with milk for a fast breakfast with oatmeal
Results - take before work out
Maximus - take postworkout.

Ryan Celli
07-31-2009, 02:15 PM
I recommend:
opticen
nitrean
ets
results

Justin Ryan
08-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Hey Dan,

I was wondering when is the best time to take the Maximus? Pre-w/o or post? thanks!

Tom Mutaffis
08-04-2009, 03:22 PM
I definitely recommend Results and Opticen as my top 2.

From there you can add in Nitrean, Maximus, ETS, and other products.

With regard to the timing for the Maximus you can try splitting it up into half servings and drinking one shake about an hour pre-workout and then the other half immediately following your workout.

Maximus is also great as a meal replacement or if you are really trying to pack on size you can drink it between meals (for a while I was using Maximus between breakfast/lunch on weekdays along with my normal meals and was putting on about 1 lbs/week).

Joe Black
08-05-2009, 12:31 AM
What Tom Said :)

thewicked
08-05-2009, 01:07 PM
hard gainer... maximus is an amazing meal replacement.

best bang for your buck in regards to IMMEDIATE performance enhancement.. RESULTS

Justin Ryan
08-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Any info on how you guys mix it?

I tried mixing 3 scoops with 8 oz of milk? for some reason I was thinking that the serving size was 6 scoops.

it was very thick. Maybe I need more milk. I'll try again tomorrow.

The powder itself tastes great though. Ha ha ha, I had a few spoonfuls of straight powder.