PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here has used DeFranco's programs??

pablonba
07-28-2009, 01:07 AM
I was reading it but id love to read some experiences about it. The program looks good, so i wanted to know if anyone has had some results here.

Thanks in advance

tomv
07-28-2009, 04:53 AM
You may want to check out the journal section mate, from memory there are a few people doing westside for skinny bastards.

try searching for "WS4SB" or something similiar.

Tom Mutaffis
07-28-2009, 06:28 AM
What exactly are you looking for from the program?

pablonba
07-28-2009, 01:54 PM
What exactly are you looking for from the program?

Short story, im a college basketball player and i gained 20 lbs the last 4 months doing SS but i lost speed and vertical, so now im a strong but slow wingman (with NO vertical).

I'd still like to at least keep the muscle (if not gain a little more) but focusing this time in my sport and not in my mirror, weightroom, etc. I want my speed and vertical back, while keeping or gaining muscle.

Reading De franco's articles, i think that's what i need.

PS: how should my diet look?
PS2: my bf is 20%.

slashkills
07-28-2009, 04:17 PM
For diet check out the diet section for more detail. Some basic things though
#1)1g of protein per body pound
#2)eat maintenance calories or slightly above to keep weight constant. Check out the diet section on how to determine your maintenance cals cause i dont know a lot about diet.

Im currently following westside for skinny bastards and i think im going to have great results. Its a solid program that allows you to get stronger, quicker, and more explosive over all. another person that followed westside for skinny bastards is gatorman. He has a log here also. Westside is pretty similar so you may want to check out some westside guys logs as well.

colgate48
07-29-2009, 01:31 PM
I used ws4sb about 2-3 years ago. Worked great for strength development. Get that diet right, and get on A program. I recommend this one for simplicity's sake.

platypus
07-31-2009, 12:02 AM
i don't see how your vertical went down if you were squatting hard.

pablonba
08-01-2009, 09:07 PM
i don't see how your vertical went down if you were squatting hard.

Because my weight went from 175lbs to 200lbs and my bf from 15% to 22%. I hope that if i bring down those numbers i'll be getting back my vertical.