PDA

View Full Version : salad question

PANTHER204
07-29-2009, 04:32 AM
im going on a diet and need to lose 20 pounds.if i eat a salad every day would i lose weight .the protein i will eat with the salads are fish,tuna and chicken breast.thanks

tom183
07-29-2009, 06:41 AM
Read the stickies.

TheGimp
07-29-2009, 08:26 AM
A salad every day? What else are you going to be eating?

FYI tuna is a type of fish

morristown
07-29-2009, 08:43 AM
My experence with trying to lose weight like that was poor. Add exercise to it, Strength training, some cardio, and the chances for success increase. But I am just going by what I have read and the things that have not worked for me.

Mr Boogeyman
07-29-2009, 10:15 AM
im going on a diet and need to lose 20 pounds.if i eat a salad every day would i lose weight .the protein i will eat with the salads are fish,tuna and chicken breast.thanks

man if that's all you plan to eat you will get bored quickly, i remembered trying that for a week and hated salads for months afterwards..Its more important to eat a variety and just less (just eat less calories then your maintenance and you will lose weight)

backdraft005
07-31-2009, 04:22 PM
man if that's all you plan to eat you will get bored quickly, i remembered trying that for a week and hated salads for months afterwards..Its more important to eat a variety and just less (just eat less calories then your maintenance and you will lose weight)

Ditto. It's a horrible idea. Any "one food" diets are horrible.