PDA

View Full Version : Animalbolics

Logo
04-21-2002, 08:21 PM
I'm about to start cutting soon and ideally wanted to try Par's modified keto diet for strength gains. Unfortunately, I have class at the butt crack of dawn and can't get into the gym for the depletion worktout. It would also be hard for me to get all the carb meals on my workout days. Anyways, I'm on a quest to find the best alternative for the time being. I'm not a big fan of the cyclical and trageted keto diets but have found some interest in the animalbolics diet. Eating 3 meals a day makes sense as far as the insulin aspect is concerned but a lot of the rest does not. What are your thoughts on this diet. What are its flaws? Also, what do you do on your non-workout days? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

MonStar
04-21-2002, 08:25 PM
I'm about to start cutting soon and ideally wanted to try Par's modified keto diet for strength gains.

Par's keto diet for strength gains? Hook me up dude what the heck are you talking about? Lost you here. Par Deus's diet? I am almost positive he wouldnt recommend anything involving ketosis that has to do with actually gaining strength. :eek::eek:

MS

=w=
04-22-2002, 05:24 AM
Mon:
He has an article about this in one of the earlier issues of BMF'er

MonStar
04-22-2002, 05:28 AM
Yeah I know I have read his strength article I think. It talks about loading up or refeeding before and after your training. With creatine, and glucose polymers, etc. Something like that right? :D:D

MS

MonStar
04-22-2002, 05:28 AM
... Wheres ketosis come into play? :confused::confused:

MS

Logo
04-22-2002, 06:32 AM
Dammit, what about my questions? :D

Logo
04-24-2002, 08:51 AM
ttt

Paul Stagg
04-24-2002, 11:00 AM
The stuff i've read on animalbolics didn't really excite me.

Why not a TKD?

Why keto at all?