PDA

View Full Version : Metabolism Advantage Diet

morristown
07-29-2009, 07:29 AM
I was wondering if anyone had used the Metabolism Advantage Diet with success. I have been following it for about 10 days now, without feeling hungry. Only thing is I was way over training cardio wise before starting the MA so for a 3 week period i decided to lift hard and do only a little cardo as I have said in another thread.

Here is my typical day of eating:

1 multi vit
10 Fish oil pills spread out but not right before or right after a workout. 1000mg each
1 2.5 whatever Creatine pill
3 whole eggs, 1 piece whole wheat toast, 8 ounces Skim Milk (Breakfast)
29grams whey protein 30 minutes before workout, and then 29 more right after workout
1 Banana
1 2.5 whatever Creatine pill
peanut butter on 2 or 3 celery sticks
1 serving spinach, Carrots, Broccoli, 90% lean hamburger patty, slice of pepper jack cheese, 8oz skim milk
hand full mixed nuts
1/2 avocado
8oz skim milk

Jim

Optimum08
07-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Looks pretty low-cal to me. What are your macros? Maintenance cals?

morristown
07-29-2009, 01:56 PM
According to my scale, and my general experence, if I am not working out, but just living my normal life, I will tend to maintain weight at about 2200 calories.

I have found that I am having trouble eating more then what I put down on that average day list. I don't want to add anything to it such as ice cream or hot garlic bread which I am craving the last 3 days. I did get a big container of mixed nuts and have been eating more like 4 handfuls the last 2 days.

I am supposed to be eating more vegetables but I have not fully stocked up yet.

Oh several days I had a cup of blueberries in a bole with a cup of milk, as a snack.

I do want to grown and tone muscle but very much want to get rid of more body fat. I would say around my stomach alone there is a good 6lbs of fat that just needs to go. (Anyone have a home liposuction kit for sale, Just Kidding.)

Impute is helpful.

Skalami
07-29-2009, 08:01 PM
youre counting the pills you eat? even the fish oil ones seems kinda extreme to me.

morristown
07-29-2009, 08:21 PM
youre counting the pills you eat? even the fish oil ones seems kinda extreme to me.

I am counting them in the fact that I consumed them, Fish oil is essentialy food right?

anonymous1
07-30-2009, 06:25 AM
Fish oil is fat. Fat has calories. It should be counted. Ignore Skalami's post, he seems confused.

Skalami
07-30-2009, 07:38 AM
yeah theyre 10 calories per pill, i guess if you eat 10 it starts to become kinda significant. Just seems kinda extreme to me, like counting the calories in each peice of gum i chew.

BFGUITAR
07-30-2009, 08:10 AM
yeah theyre 10 calories per pill, i guess if you eat 10 it starts to become kinda significant. Just seems kinda extreme to me, like counting the calories in each peice of gum i chew.

If your chewing two packs a day than I would count it ;)

backdraft005
07-30-2009, 03:32 PM
If your chewing two packs a day than I would count it ;)

You'd have quite the jaw muscles.

"WANNABEBIG" - We work EVERY muscle...

Skalami
08-02-2009, 06:12 AM
i dont use chewing gum, i use slow dry cement mix and go for 10-12 reps before switching the mix. Sometimes i add in a little gatorade to flavor.