PDA

View Full Version : Bedtime Meals

XMadmanX
08-02-2009, 10:08 PM
what are some good things to have? i normally have a protein shake but would prefer something less liquidy so im not up all night LOL what type of things do you guys have?

Kiaran
08-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Protein shake is common for me. 1 Cup milk, couple scoops whey, couple scoops chocolate ice cream and some extra unsweetened cocoa powder...makes it more chocolately, good ****.

I used to eat several slices of bread with peanut butter on them with full glass of milk. Why does liquid keep you up at night? Thought you were the breakfast champion...not so lucky with bedtime meals, hmmm? lol

lilotaku
08-02-2009, 10:30 PM
I know a lot of people also eat cottage cheese before going to bed as well. Some oatmeal and whey protein wouldn't be too bad.

ThomasG
08-02-2009, 10:32 PM
I eat cottage cheese and sometimes a can of tuna. Basically lean protein sources before bed is my route.

If I'm bulking its a big fat calorictastic protein shake.

XMadmanX
08-02-2009, 11:01 PM
'I used to eat several slices of bread with peanut butter on them with full glass of milk. Why does liquid keep you up at night? Thought you were the breakfast champion...not so lucky with bedtime meals, hmmm? lol'

nah just makes me piss when i drink 2 cups of milk just before bed ahah

Unreal
08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Eggs, cottage cheese, tuna, chicken, oats/whey, cereal, etc.

Anything that fits into your diet plan.

Lones Green
08-03-2009, 02:19 PM
I like 2 scoops chocolate Nitrean + couple tablespoons of natural peanut butter in water.

Mercuryblade
08-03-2009, 02:20 PM
I like two glasses of red wine.

EDIT: Since you are actually looking for answers:

I usually save bedtime for my first "real" meal of the day (I don't like eating much before I workout besides protein shakes and some carb source). Usually I'll have some kind of meat, and a big salad or some veggies. Keeps me full until morning.

spectralshadow
08-03-2009, 03:23 PM
On a bulk, I'll typically have some sort of flax [I have flax cookies, flax chips, etc] and a protein shake.

Cutting, I'll have a few scoops of Nitrean and some water. Maybe a little peanut butter if the mood strikes me.

Adam
08-03-2009, 10:15 PM
for me its always big bowl of bran flakes & protein shake with water

Clone
08-04-2009, 12:59 AM
I usually have a cup of oats with a scoop of chocolate whey powder mixed in. Yummy stuff.

Gonna change it back to a cup of cottage cheese for a while (28g protein)

Skalami
08-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Hard boiled eggs!! slow digesting, low cal and good for you. Love them eggs.