PDA

View Full Version : Nitor and Thermocin

Ryumexicano
08-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Hi guys! I basically want to drop fat from my body and I was wondering if I can use Nitor or Thermocin. I am looking to lose around 20 lbs. I see that Nitor and Thermocin are serious stuff, so I don't want to take something that I shouldn't take. I am taking results right now and it's awesome!!!

If I take Results, Nitrean, and either Nitor and Thermocin, will I just "freak out" my body? Will they harm it? I have done some reading but I am not sure. I just wanna drop 20 pounds of fat and I think Nitor and Thermocin could help me.

Which is better for me if I want to drop 20 lbs, NItor or Thermocin? I don't suffer from any medical condition that could prevent me from taking them.

Any thoughts?

chris mason
08-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Nitor is more potent in terms of fat loss. We do not recommend using both Nitor and Thermocin at the same time. You CAN use them with any of our other products.

Joe Black
08-05-2009, 12:33 AM
As Chris said, please do not take both at the same time.

Nitor is definately a more potent fat loss formula and it provides stronger stimulants too. If you decide to go with Nitor make sure you gradually build up to the daily dose.

Ryumexicano
08-05-2009, 11:21 AM
I am going to order Nitrean, and Nitor.

I will be using RESULTS, Nitrean, and Nitor. How in the world am I supposed to drink these three?

Is this ok:

Pre Work out: RESULTS (1 hour prior)
Nitor (Have no idea)
Nitrean: With a meal (small) or post work out

Are these good combination for a weight loss program?

Is my belief that protein shakes bloat you (fat)? Do they make you fat?

Thanks guys,

I appreciate it. :hello:

Lones Green
08-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I am going to order Nitrean, and Nitor.

I will be using RESULTS, Nitrean, and Nitor. How in the world am I supposed to drink these three?

Is this ok:

Pre Work out: RESULTS (1 hour prior)
Nitor (Have no idea)
Nitrean: With a meal (small) or post work out

Are these good combination for a weight loss program?

Is my belief that protein shakes bloat you (fat)? Do they make you fat?

Thanks guys,

I appreciate it. :hello:

First off, Nitor is capsules.

Start with the recommended dose on the bottle. 1 pill twice a day should be fine.

As for the others, it depends on your macros and when you want what nutrients. The Results is fine pre or post workout, and a little Nitrean pre and post workout is great as well. Nitrean is also great before bed. It all just depends on when you want the cals.

Protein shakes do not make you fat. You probably have had experience with a cheap protein or weight gainer product, which are full of empty calories, sugar, and junk. That will make you bloated for sure. I assure Nitrean is nothing like those products.

The Results will bloat you a bit, its a lot of dextrose. It has the dextrose for a purpose though, the insulin spike helps with the uptake of the other ingredients in the product

thewicked
08-05-2009, 01:04 PM
hahaha no way in hell take both at the same time!

I know quite a few people that have had ALOT of success with nitor and thermocin both. Fat loss AND energy nitor is king..

i would consider thermocin a slightly softer nitor. If you are senstive to stimulants and energy supplements thermocin would be a better choice but for serious fat loss and turning up the heat in that fat burning fire of yours...nitor baby.

Skelator03
08-11-2009, 12:01 PM
would the nitor only be for people that are trying to lose excesive fat or also for us that are on a cut cuz i would love to speed this along ;-)

Travis Bell
08-11-2009, 12:38 PM
No, not so much excessive fat. It'd be excellent for people on a cut, so long as you follow the directions as well as you aren't super sensetive to stimulants.

Skelator03
08-11-2009, 12:42 PM
depends on how crazy it is like No Xplode im not a fan of taking that i have some buddies that do and ive tried it a couple times feels like im coked out at the gym and have a huge come down half way into my workout its not that drastic is it?

Ryumexicano
08-13-2009, 02:23 PM
I am getting my products today. :) I can't wait to start drinking NITREAN :D and I am kinda afraid of NITOR, don't really know what to expect. I imagine it has caffeine and other products Hydroxycut has. I used Hydroxycut, the very old one, and it really gave me energy, tons of it, but once I stopped using it, OH GOD, damn clustered headaches I got from the missing caffeine :P

One question, I MUST include cardio for NItor to work? Or do I just have to watch the diet strictly? I will be lifting heavy as usual too ;)

Ryu :hello: :read:

Joe Black
08-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Nitor is a fat loss aid, not a magic pill so diet and exercise need to be the foundation and Nitor will help you get there more quickly.

Ryumexicano
08-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Nitor is a fat loss aid, not a magic pill so diet and exercise need to be the foundation and Nitor will help you get there more quickly.

Thanks a lot Daniel ;) I am doing cardio and heavy stuff right now and also watching very strictly on the diet. No junk food, so I am good. Keep you guys updated in my quest to lose 20 pounds and see my hard earned muscles ;)

Thanks

Ryumexicano
08-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Great stuff man!! I love the Nitrean flavor and the mixing with water is good! I won't be adding milk to it since I am on a cut, but excellent flavor guys. I can't wait for the RESULTS (new formula) One question abour Results, my results has some "Black" grains inside, what the heck is that? I remember that when I bought it it wasn't like that. It turns black/orange when mixed with water and I remember that didn't happen before.

Thanks

NOte: This is after 2 hours of taking Nitor. I want to run from my seat and get tired. I feel so damn uneasy :evillaugh: F.....k, product kicking in...... damn... I need to do something hehehe :evillaugh:

malkore
08-17-2009, 12:24 PM
I've taken both. If you normally drink coffee in the morning, and wanna take Nitor...stop drinking coffee. Seriously, the added caffine stacked with Nitor will really be too much stimulant for most people.

I'm the kinda guy that can drink espresso and then take a nap. But you throw Nitor in there, and forget it. I'll be stuck to the ceiling.

After a few days you can add the coffee back into your daily routine if you like, but you likely won't need the caffine, just the habit of drinking coffee.

Ryumexicano
08-17-2009, 12:34 PM
I've taken both. If you normally drink coffee in the morning, and wanna take Nitor...stop drinking coffee. Seriously, the added caffine stacked with Nitor will really be too much stimulant for most people.

I'm the kinda guy that can drink espresso and then take a nap. But you throw Nitor in there, and forget it. I'll be stuck to the ceiling.

After a few days you can add the coffee back into your daily routine if you like, but you likely won't need the caffine, just the habit of drinking coffee.

I feel so uneasy :S There is no way in hell that I am taking caffeine aside from Nitor. I think I would die if I did that. This stuff is very strong and I just want to bench press my office, deadlift it, do bicep curls with it, run for days. This stuff is incredible. :confused: :thumbup: :read:

AiCPearlJamWeen
09-06-2009, 03:22 PM
I bought Thermocin as I have a heart condition and didn't want the extra stimulants in my body. With lifting and cardio (about half an hour, no real lifting routine) every other day, skipping weekends, I went from 270 in December 2008 to a nice 219 by mid-April 2009 when I ran out of Thermocin. This was from taking 2 Thermocin pills in the morning before college and lifting at college around noon every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The bottle suggests taking 3 (sometimes I'd take two and then another after my workout) but I almost always usually only used 2. Then I'd take one on my off days. Thermocin and Nitrean (low fat!!!!) did wonders for me.

Now that this semester is about to begin again I just got my Thermocin and Nitrean in the mail. I hope to cut more fat while picking up muscle again. I had some deep depression (I have chronic depression) and couldn't get into the weight room over this summer. If I did get in I couldn't stay motivated at all and ended up sleeping days away. So hopefully I can turn it all around now.

Thanks AtLarge!

pf289
09-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Personal experience with Nitor is its awesome but dont think that pill is the savior by itself. Great diet, workout, sleep, and HYRDRATION are vital. Do not take Nitor if you arent drinking plenty of water; prolly obvious but just saying.

pf289
09-14-2009, 03:30 PM
On top of that though should I be taking the Nitor on off days? - aimed at Chris

chris mason
09-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Nitor should be used daily for fat loss. If you just want it as a stimulant you do not need to take it daily.

The black grains in your RESULTS are from the ingredients absorbing some moisture. Don't worry about it. Just keep it in the fridge when you are not using it.

chris mason
09-14-2009, 05:36 PM
I bought Thermocin as I have a heart condition and didn't want the extra stimulants in my body. With lifting and cardio (about half an hour, no real lifting routine) every other day, skipping weekends, I went from 270 in December 2008 to a nice 219 by mid-April 2009 when I ran out of Thermocin. This was from taking 2 Thermocin pills in the morning before college and lifting at college around noon every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The bottle suggests taking 3 (sometimes I'd take two and then another after my workout) but I almost always usually only used 2. Then I'd take one on my off days. Thermocin and Nitrean (low fat!!!!) did wonders for me.

Now that this semester is about to begin again I just got my Thermocin and Nitrean in the mail. I hope to cut more fat while picking up muscle again. I had some deep depression (I have chronic depression) and couldn't get into the weight room over this summer. If I did get in I couldn't stay motivated at all and ended up sleeping days away. So hopefully I can turn it all around now.

Thanks AtLarge!

You're welcome, and remember that Thermocin also contains stimulants, just to a lesser degree, but still a potent amount. Speak with your doctor about its use.

pf289
09-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Thanks man

Fighting264
09-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Are there any side affects to thermocin or nitor. I had heard that hydroxycut was messing up peoples kidneys. I was just wondering because i am 264lbs and think thermocin or nitor along with my diet a total 2200 cals and workout could really help me my goals.

pf289
09-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Well Nitor being an energy supplement along with fat burner is pretty serious stuff IMO. I am taking it right now an I recommend just eating properly and being extremely hydrated. I know one week I was being lazy and not drinking enough water and got terribly lightheaded and about passed out. Just drink plenty of water an eat right an im sure you will be fine. But ask Chris Mason hes the truly knowledgable one.

chris mason
09-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Are there any side affects to thermocin or nitor. I had heard that hydroxycut was messing up peoples kidneys. I was just wondering because i am 264lbs and think thermocin or nitor along with my diet a total 2200 cals and workout could really help me my goals.

There is nothing in either Nitor or Thermocin that is known to cause such issues in healthy individuals. Give Nitor a try now while it is on sale. Be sure to follow the supplemental instructions that we include with the bottle.