PDA

View Full Version : Waking up and hungry!!

Regulatur
08-04-2009, 10:49 PM
I have a bit of problem. I have been hitting the weights pretty hard and eating more then normal gaining size all is good blah blah.. Well I have a problem which I think is holding me back from gaining even more. It seems at nighttime usally when it get dark out about that time, I start to get hungry. I can eat and eat and it seems the more I eat the quicker im Hungry again, yes I know it sounds weird but that's how it is. When I sleep I can wake up even two times a night and my stomach is killing me ... Im soooo hungry!! Not sure what it is but seems no matter what I eat at night before bed, Im hungry as hell while im sleeping should I just keep waking up during hours of the night to eat? Help its been a problem for a while and its killing me

platypus
08-04-2009, 10:56 PM
are you eating enough during the day? if you're bulking, eat until you're bloated, constantly. if you do that and your hunger still wakes you up at night...then i don't know what to tell you.

ELmx479
08-04-2009, 10:58 PM
It may seem like you are eating a lot but figure out how many calories you are eating. It may be less than you think. A protein shake with milk and some natural peanut butter before bed works well for me.

Regulatur
08-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Ok yea I know I eat alot and i have had a bit of gains but I dont think I do eat enough but during the day my appetite is hard to get where i can eat alot like I dont really have one, But soon as its night its the complete opposite, not sure why, and no I dont think im a vampire lol.

At night I eat like I never ate food before but during the day Its hard to eat... and also at night my veins pop out alot like as in vascularity??? and my energy levels are high as in I feel really strong like Im on no-xplode at night without taking it.. sorry im kind of new to to all this sorry about sounding like a newbie

LuNa
08-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Ok yea I know I eat alot and i have had a bit of gains but I dont think I do eat enough but during the day my appetite is hard to get where i can eat alot like I dont really have one, But soon as its night its the complete opposite, not sure why, and no I dont think im a vampire lol.

At night I eat like I never ate food before but during the day Its hard to eat... and also at night my veins pop out alot like as in vascularity??? and my energy levels are high as in I feel really strong like Im on no-xplode at night without taking it.. sorry im kind of new to to all this sorry about sounding like a newbie

Pretty simple, schedule your meals more for night time than during the day. As long as your overall caloric level stays the same, it shouldnt matter much when you eat it. So just eat what you can during the day and then stuff yourself at night.

TremL96
08-05-2009, 12:05 PM
At night I eat like I never ate food before but during the day Its hard to eat... and also at night my veins pop out alot like as in vascularity??? and my energy levels are high as in I feel really strong like Im on no-xplode at night without taking it..

Can you leap tall buildings in a single bound?

Anyways, I'd have to agree with the others. Schedule your meals more around nighttime and when you wake up. Eat as much as necessary during the day. Only times I'd feel that you need to time meals during the day is around your w/o. Other than that, the time you consume your food shouldn't matter much.

By any chance were you on a prior sleep defecit or different sleeping schedule/pattern? It'd seem like you would've told us this, but just making sure.

Lones Green
08-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Pretty simple, schedule your meals more for night time than during the day. As long as your overall caloric level stays the same, it shouldnt matter much when you eat it. So just eat what you can during the day and then stuff yourself at night.

There you go.

Some fat and protein before bed should help as well.

Unreal
08-05-2009, 03:42 PM
If your hungry and trying to gain weight, eat.

newaza007
08-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Set your alarm and have a protein shake in the middle of the night. Also, it's not a bad thing to be hungry in the morning. Your metabolism is probably in high gear, which is a good thing.

Regulatur
08-08-2009, 03:11 AM
Hey Nick, Thanks I guess I just figured it out, I need to eat!!! Thanks for stating the obviouse.

Well Ive had sleep problems since my two tours in Iraq but its been quite a few months now since I have been able to sleep ok, But since then I wake up alot hungry, seems the bigger I eat the quicker my metabolism gets which is making me hungry but its a deep hunger without an appetite which really sucks being so hungry but no appetite sounds weird I know.

Im also thinking this has alot to tie in with phsyc problems from military service. I also have problems when I have sex or you know afterwards my appetite is worse then before to the point where its not even worth having it. Also liquor has same effect even if i just drink about one glass or one beer for instance and also working out, my appetite is so bad after working out that the thought of shoving a protein shake down would make me puke. Im gunna guess low test but not positive at all, figure you guys would know more. Thanks for your guys help