PDA

View Full Version : is it possible

fatty_09
08-07-2009, 05:10 PM
that ive lost 3lbs in 3 days without muscle loss or anything else important? 3 days ago i started eating 5 small healthier meals a day and exercising. i also cut out drinking the 6 or so can dr. peppers i drunk a day. so could the huge sugar reduction do that. or am i losing to much, to fast?

Beverly McD.
08-07-2009, 05:47 PM
that ive lost 3lbs in 3 days without muscle loss or anything else important? 3 days ago i started eating 5 small healthier meals a day and exercising. i also cut out drinking the 6 or so can dr. peppers i drunk a day. so could the huge sugar reduction do that. or am i losing to much, to fast?

You're fine. :) You've lost water weight, not 3 pounds of muscle/fat tissue.
Stick with the healthier food choices and stay away from the sugar. Keep your protein intake up (for muscle tissue growth, repair and recovery) and your vegetables, whole grains and fruits fairly high as well (energy to train on).

TysonFaulkner
08-07-2009, 05:48 PM
I agree you probably just lost water weight. Give it a few weeks and see how your weight is doing. If you start eating healthy and aren't doing any crash diets, then you'll lose weight slowly and stay healthy.

fatty_09
08-07-2009, 05:49 PM
okay cool. thanks guys.