PDA

View Full Version : Results question

KidMaV
08-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Im thinking about ordering some results and nitrean to work out with. If i take RESULTS before my workout and Nitrean after my workout, will i expect to gain weight? or should i take zero carb ISOPURE protein bc i have been takin that stuff for a while a love the taste. any feedback on this would be great. thank you.

chris mason
08-08-2009, 07:18 PM
A better combination would be RESULTS and ETS used daily. A VERY potent combo.

KidMaV
08-08-2009, 09:16 PM
if took RESULTS and ETS, would i gain weight or maintain or even cut? im lookin to gain a little wieght but put on muscle wieght and get a little more cut. what would be the best supllements from At Large to take?

Travis Bell
08-09-2009, 06:29 AM
Results and ETS are excellent for strength gain and recovery. Results would certainly help you get bigger, but to fully accomplish that you're going to need to get your diet set straight and make sure you're eating enough to gain each day.

You might also look into Maximus to help you get those calories you're going to need

vdizenzo
08-09-2009, 09:08 PM
I took my first Maximus stack and it was great. I usually pack on weight with a dirty bulk and end up feeling awful. I was able to pack quality weight on with the stack and felt ten times better. Good stuff.