PDA

View Full Version : to any new guys

fatty_09
08-10-2009, 06:54 PM
i know this might be commonplace to a lot of you guys, im just gonna throw out what ive discovered works for me personally. i hope that maybe it'll help some confused fat kid taht stumbles upon this site like i did. but the thing that ive found helpful for dieting is that you're only gonna end up binging if you just try to keep from eating all the things you crave. if you can resist do so, but i find it gets to a point that where if i dont let myself have something bad for me every once in a while that ill just snap and eat so much more than i would've if i just had a little snack at the beggining.

backdraft005
08-10-2009, 07:06 PM
agreed. but also, will-power comes into the equation too. if once and a while is like once every 2-3 weeks, that's fine, but not once a week. its all about replacing what you crave with something better to crave. So you crave a bag of doritos, how about a nice steak instead (way better too). also, shrink you stomach size, and eat more often but less quantities. people says it doesnt do anything but i find it helps makes you accutely awhile of what you eat.

fatty_09
08-10-2009, 07:30 PM
yeah you pretty much did a better job of saying what i was trying to say lol. i agree stick to your diet as strictly as you can bare but do not let it drive you to the brink or over. and you had another good point in saying that about craving something better. even if you're still eating something like chips, get baked ones instead. it might no be the healthiest thing you can eat but its better than what you where doing ya know?

Unreal
08-11-2009, 04:27 PM
I don't agree with that. Only if your mentally/will power weak.

fatty_09
08-14-2009, 03:50 PM
and as some people are that way, it is better for them to do that.