PDA

View Full Version : Effects Of A Few Hours Of Cheating Each Week.. ?

MonStar
04-22-2002, 04:17 PM
I am following an isocaloric diet roughly - 33/33/33. And I was wondering how badly taking one night off dieting completely, around 4-5 hours maybe of straight cheating, effect me. Right now I am training for a little bit of fat-loss and some strength gains. I mean realistically - if I keep my calories around 11 x my bodyweight and train and do cardio hard 6 days a week, etc. Would taking one night off be THAT detrimental? :help::help:

... Last week I binged off for around 4-5 hours and I was stronger etc. Felt a little more soft the next day but thats expected - and probably mostly water. I mean will this SERIOUSLY bring my fat-loss to a grinding halt. I understand that 6 days of dieting and training and cardio would bring me 2 steps forward - and its just hard to believe that 4-5 hours off my diet could take me 2 steps back.

MS

InferiorDesign
04-22-2002, 04:22 PM
i cheat every day, ive got nothing but gains. i just got so totally sick of eating 3k cals and losing weight. i eat nothing but crap. if i eat 300g's of protein a day im set to eat whatever, whenever. fat loss on the other hand in a negative. ive gained a little tub on my belly. cheat after your diet, eat right on your diet.

MonStar
04-22-2002, 04:27 PM
Hehe I dont know man I must have a different metabolism than you. I will gain fat pretty quick if I cheat more than a day or so straight. Like my definition goes to sh*t pretty quickly. Unfortunately. :(:(

... Other opinions?

MS

MonStar
04-22-2002, 04:31 PM
... Seriously though will a few hours of cheating f*ck up my fat-loss and my strength gains THAT badly thats the bottom line. Strength wise I would think a huge rush of calories would help, but I dont know.

MS

Silverback
04-22-2002, 04:38 PM
depends what you consume in so many hours, youd be better spacing out, i find if i cheat 2 times a week on a certain meal time, my motivation stays high and i dont feel a need to cheat anymore. Or i will buy something which is lower in calories i.e low fat ice cream consisting of 82cals per 100grams,

MonStar
04-22-2002, 04:42 PM
Hehe I am talking about CHEATING like real cheating like McDonalds binge feasts and things of that nature. None of this p*ssy cheating with low-fat crap. Thats a total waste. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MS

=w=
04-22-2002, 04:45 PM
IMO it will have a minimal effect on you. I do my liquid cheating 2-3 nights a week where I take in prob +1000-2000 cals above maintanance each night . I have still lost weight while dieting like this.

Silverback
04-22-2002, 04:45 PM
i also cheat Golden arches style, but i dont go crazy or else you'd be waddling around with michelin style tyres, it about moderation, surely if your dedicated to your body then you wouldnt want to cheat to that extreme would you?

MonStar
04-22-2002, 04:47 PM
I do my liquid cheating 2-3 nights a week where I take in prob +1000-2000 cals above maintanance each night . I have still lost weight while dieting like this.

=w=-
What do you mean liquid cheating? I am assuming beer but I just wanted to make sure.. also are you eating below calories (11-12 x your bodyweight) when youre not binging?

winners99-
Yeah thats the crazy thing I care about my body etc. but it seems like taking one night off I feel like I HAVE to go crazy. I think about being hungry days before.

MS

=w=
04-22-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by MonStar

=w=-
What do you mean liquid cheating? I am assuming beer but I just wanted to make sure.. also are you eating below calories (11-12 x your bodyweight) when youre not binging?

Yeah I mean going out drinking. Yes I was eating 12*BW while dieting and still going out 2-3 nights a week. Right now I am hypercaloric.

Silverback
04-22-2002, 04:55 PM
hey monstar, i went and had a look at your journal boy your impressive, your obviously doing something right, your strngth is amazing, how tall are you and how much experience have u had? im just a begginer.(but we all have to start somewhere)

CBates
04-22-2002, 05:27 PM
MS, I think you would have better results cutting if you just added a little bit of junk food to your diet like every other day or so. From personal experience, I find it a lot easier to lose body fat this way rather than go on an all out binge like a mad man.

MonStar
04-22-2002, 06:22 PM
=w=-
Yeah exactly thats what I was asking thanks for the reply. I figured it was alcohol calories. Anyway thats cool that youre still losing some fat though man thats really really impressive. Thats kind of inspiring too. Looking forward to every Thursday or Friday off completely will be a lot of fun.

winners99-
Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it. Yeah I try to keep up with my journal and keep it up to date and everything like that. I am 18 years old, 5'10" around 200 lbs. right now. Trying to lose some fat and gain some strength. Right now dude my strength aint too impressive haha. Hope to get it up in the next 6 months or so.

CBates-
I dont know man I like the idea of dieting hard etc. for 5-6 days and then going crazy. I know this is stupid but its like so psycologically gratifying you have no idea. I mean just eating and eating whatever I want. Taco Bell, McDonalds, being so happy with my girlfriend I just love it. :D:D

MS

captain piddles
04-22-2002, 06:28 PM
I cheat little debbi style, pop open a few boxes and let the chocko goodness flow

MonStar
04-22-2002, 06:31 PM
captain piddles-
Yeah man thats the way that you gotta go dude!! Now thats what I am talking about. Hehe Krimpets and Kandy Cakes and all that good stuff. Cupcakes, the works. Love ALL fattening food is seems like... this Thursday or Friday baby, McDonalds & Taco Bell here I come. :):)

MS

CBates
04-22-2002, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I understand what you're saying about the psychological point, as I used to do the same thing, stay on my strictly for 6 days and on the 7th day take in like 8000 calories of nothing but junk food. I just found it harder to cut, as I'd just end up staying the same rather than lose body fat, but if it's working for you then stick with it.

MonStar
04-22-2002, 06:49 PM
Thats kind of why this thread was created man, because I am not sure if it will work for me or not. I cant really decide I mean its tough with feeling soft etc. but I mean strength wise I think it REALLY helps - but fat-loss wise I am hoping it will be similar to 2 steps forward, one step back. Not two steps forward and two or three steps back. :D:D

MS

CBates
04-22-2002, 06:58 PM
Really it's going to depend on a lot on the persons metabolism, best thing to do is just experiment, try using just one huge cheat day and then try 2 or 3 small cheat days/meals per week. For me doing what you're doing, it was like taking 2 steps forward and 2 steps back, but every once in a while I'd go a little too far and end up taking 2 1/2 steps back.

MonStar
04-22-2002, 07:01 PM
CBates-
No way man foreal? Jesus thats exactly what I DONT want to happen. 2 steps forward, 2+ steps backward. What I really was thinking was that it would be just a big psycologically refilling meal. I didnt think like 4-5 hours stuffing my face with junkfood could be THAT detrimental.. I mean obviously it can I guess. :eek::eek:

MS

MonStar
04-22-2002, 07:02 PM
... And trust me dude I go overboard in every since of the word, just dumping the food in my face. Pouring the food in literally. :drooling::drooling:

MS

Blood&Iron
04-22-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by MonStar
Thats kind of why this thread was created man, because I am not sure if it will work for me or not. I cant really decide I mean its tough with feeling soft etc. but I mean strength wise I think it REALLY helps - but fat-loss wise I am hoping it will be similar to 2 steps forward, one step back. Not two steps forward and two or three steps back. :D:D

MS
Well if you're eating more calories in your binges than the deficit you've created over the rest of the week, you'll probably not lose much weight. It all comes down to calories in v. calories out, IMO.

Say you're eating 300kcal less than maintenance on dieting days. So by the time of you're getting ready for you binge--after 6 days--you're running a deficit of 1800kcal. If you then eat 2000kcal over maintenance that day, I don't think you'll end up making much progress losing weight(Especially if it's not a planned refeed and is just binging on McDonald's etc.)

MonStar
04-22-2002, 07:16 PM
Blood&Iron-
Yeah I guess that is a very valid point, from more of a scientific standpoint. F*ck me over then, looks like I am stuck eating clean those 2 days. D*ck me over! I was sooooo looking forward to huge binge fests... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MS

leonard
04-22-2002, 08:17 PM
Where can I learn what this all means?

Jane
04-22-2002, 08:21 PM
Leonard....I have a couple links up here, that you may want to check out:

http://www.geocities.com/jenia42/fitness.html

captain piddles
04-22-2002, 08:28 PM
one day your in control

the next day your naked covered in chockolate in a pile of empty wrappers whimpering like a dog

little debbi is not a kind misstress
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jane
04-22-2002, 08:31 PM
Monstar, on an isocaloric diet, I'm sure you could work in some foods that you really like every other day or so. It's got a high enough fat ratio for that. Try to find more foods that you really enjoy, learn some new cooking skills, and then this will get a lot easier.

MonStar
04-22-2002, 08:33 PM
Yeah I know what you mean - that could be an option also, well see what happens. :D:D

MS

Behemoth
04-22-2002, 09:01 PM
Monstar, I came home today after probably my worst cheat day ever and saw this thread at the top of the list, thanks for raising this question. I probably went overboard 2000 calories today when I'm only eating 2000 calories to cut to begin with. I know exactly what you mean with the physcological thing being care-free and being able to just go crazy. f*ck that I guess, counting the calories I dropped all week I made up for them eating all the sh*t I did today. I'm dreading how I'll feel tomorrow...

Blood&Iron
04-23-2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Jane
Leonard....I have a couple links up here, that you may want to check out:

http://www.geocities.com/jenia42/fitness.html
You read T-mag? tuttut

MonStar
04-23-2002, 07:19 AM
Hehe yeah T-mag aint the best place for info. T-Dawg diet... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MS

Jane
04-23-2002, 06:00 PM
S'ok guys, I mostly read the humorous articles. :) Funny stuff, imo.

Btw, I just started my site very very recently. That page in particular is not NEARLY complete. I plan to have my entire favorites folder of links on there. I think it could help some people when they need to get started.

Blood&Iron
04-23-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Jane
S'ok guys, I mostly read the humorous articles. :) Funny stuff, imo.

Actually, TC Luoma is, I will admit, probably the most interesting writer in the fitness industry. Too bad he's also a Biotest whore who'd sell his own grandmother to make a buck.

Some of the T-mag stuff I find funny, but it's also a subtle con. There's an interesting article in the recent article of Big M'fr about the subject.

They do have occasionally decent articles though. You've got to sift through a lot of crap to find 'em though.

Maki Riddington
04-23-2002, 09:37 PM
Nice site Jane, I think I'll start promoting your site at the gyms I work at.
Cheers.

bigmanosu
04-25-2002, 03:38 PM
hey monstar i replied to this over at the elite boards because i rarely visit these ones, basically i do an all out binge cheat meal just like you mentioned for 4-5 hours every saturday night, no harm done here man, still losing a pound a week

u should post that question over at bodybuilding.com, i would like to hear those guys' responses

hope this helped, and if you could reply over at elite too that would be great because i rarely come to these boards

MonStar
04-25-2002, 09:06 PM
bigmanosu-
Dude you should START to come over here to WBB boards, they blow the f*cking doors off of Elite boards. Seriously I am not just saying that or anything like that. Ill post it on the Bodybuilding Boards though, although I dont care for everyone on those boards. Oh well. :cool::cool:

MS

MonStar
04-25-2002, 09:15 PM
bigmanosu-
Anyway back to the topic - it comes out to something like 90-95% of the week is spent eating clean, and 5% is spent gorging myself with junk. I cant imagine this doing TOO much harm. I mean it murders off any cravings that I have the next 3-5 days. And if I get cravings I think about the binge. Mine are on Thursdays, check out my journal here @ WBB in the journals board. I take a 1/2 - 1g of ALA with my binge. Binging seems to really help with strength gains, psycologically gratifying. Just all around a good idea it seems like. I am glad to here that youre still losing fat. How many calories are you taking in otherwise. 6.5 days of the week I am taking in around 10-11 x my bodyweight which comes out to around 2000-2200. I eat isocaloric 33/33/33. Keep everything moderate. Anyway again please keep checking out WBB forums youll really like them.

MS

MarshallPenn
04-25-2002, 09:36 PM
What do you have cravings for when you have cravings?

MonStar
04-25-2002, 09:37 PM
Everything, you name it, I crave it.

MS

rookiebldr
04-25-2002, 09:49 PM
It looks like sweets and fats based on your posts.

rookiebldr
04-25-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Blood&Iron

Well if you're eating more calories in your binges than the deficit you've created over the rest of the week, you'll probably not lose much weight. It all comes down to calories in v. calories out, IMO.

Say you're eating 300kcal less than maintenance on dieting days. So by the time of you're getting ready for you binge--after 6 days--you're running a deficit of 1800kcal. If you then eat 2000kcal over maintenance that day, I don't think you'll end up making much progress losing weight(Especially if it's not a planned refeed and is just binging on McDonald's etc.)

Can your body actually store that much in one sitting? I would think that there would be a limit to how much one could store, the rest just passing through. This may be different depending on the person's previous ability to store cals. I have no research to back this up just musing about it. Will certainly slow down the gains. :cool:

MonStar
04-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Yeah exactly thats kind of what I am thinking. Most of it has to be water I think, I mean in just a few hours can my body really accumulate that much fat? Seems impossible if you ask me. I dont know I could be wrong.

MS

Shocker
04-25-2002, 11:02 PM
yesterday i ate three white bread hot dogs with mustard and sauce plus those artificial sausages.
Drank close to 20 beers and ate a few slices of pizza.
Carbo loading :)

MonStar
04-26-2002, 08:08 AM
Shocker-
Haha thats crazy bro, but nothing compared to what I ate last night. Last night was my 5 hours worth of cheating. Try like 20 candy bars, 5-6 big soda, few slurpies, around $10 from Taco Bell, $10 from Arby's, and $10 from Burger King. Now thats binging.

MS

MarshallPenn
04-26-2002, 09:01 AM
Dude - that'd better be an exageration. I will drive to Deleware to see you eat that much if you really can. 20 candybars in 5 hours??? $30 of fast food??? No way. If this is even seriously close to true man, I seriously suggest seeing someone to figure out why you eat this way. What is going on????

MonStar
04-26-2002, 11:03 AM
MashallPenn-
Its just my way of holding myself off for the next 6.5 days. Its not too bad. Its a little bit of an exaggeration not like too bad though. I mean maybe not 20 candybars, maybe 10-15. Its seriously a lot closer to this than you think. Oh well. Nothing I can do now except feel fat and look forward to next weeks binge session. Really helps with strength levels and I feel like I can still lose a good pound of fat a week this way. :D:D

MS

bigmanosu
04-26-2002, 11:48 AM
yo monstar, i'm seriously laughing right now because i thought i was the only one that ate **** like this, i mean hard core

because i go to the store on the corner and buy 2 pints ice cream, all the candy bars i can carry, maybe some chips and some sugar candy, and this is after my medium deluxe pizza and cheesy bread. i think we have a lot in common. then if im still hungry i scavenge around the apartment eating protein bars or whatever. its crazy man

but just like you i'm strict as hell on the diet, i mean i haven't cheated in a year except on cheat day. my family and friends think im crazy for how strict it is the rest of the time, but hey we are all pretty strict compared to the rest of the world

about my diet, i basically follow a body for life type thing with a little bit more protein added in, i weigh about 185 now, got up to 195, and im at about 12% body fat, i want to get down to around 8-9% then start bulking again this summer.

ill start coming around here more often too, because i'm starting to like this board,

CHEAT DAY TOMORROW NIGHT!! can't wait!

MonStar
04-26-2002, 01:11 PM
bigmanosu-
Nah man haha I eat this way too, lots of people do I think. I mean not everyone, at least sane people, can stick to a bodybuilding cutting or bulking diet 7 days a week, every single f*cking day ya know? Its nothing to be ashamed of. Sticking to it 6.5 days a week is like 95% of the week, thats something to be proud of.

Yeah exactly man you should have seen me and my girlfriend last night (we do this one day a week), Arby's, Taco Bell, McDonald's, supermarket for candy, drug store for more candy and soda and snacks, just everything dude. If it crossed out mind in the past 6 days we eat it, no questions asked. Lotta fun bro. Please like I said before check out my online journal in the Online Journals board here @ WBB, its just called "MonStar's Journal" you cant miss it.

Have fun tomorrow night brother, because you gotta stay strict for 6.5 days. Maybe consider starting an online journal here @ WBB. Youll realize after you see mine and everyone elses how popular they are here. Makes working out and dieting a lot of fun because everyone supports you and encourages you etc.. How many calories are you taking in on the Body For Life program?

Yeah seriously keep posting here @ WBB, need someone else who diets like me to post here hehe. :thumbup::thumbup:

MS

MonStar
04-26-2002, 01:16 PM
bigmanosu-
By the way dude I posted this thread over @ BB forums and only got like 1 reply. Its in the nutrition section, thats where it belongs right? :cool::cool:

MS

bigmanosu
04-26-2002, 01:22 PM
yeah the nutrition program over at bodybuilding.com isn't the greatest, but the supplement sections are hit pretty hard.

i take in 7-8 meals a day on training days (2100-2400 cals)
non training days 6 meals (around 1800-2100 cals)

every day is virtually the same except training days i take in the postworkout shake (2 scoops protein, creatine, and a powerade ~400 cals)

i eat tuna and oatmeal together at least twice a day, and then when im at classes, MRP's and bars and 96% lean ground beef on whole wheat bread

i go through a **** load of the lean ground beef and also 99% lean ground turkey, they are great for burgers

BigManOSU

bigmanosu
04-26-2002, 01:24 PM
ill check out your journal later today, i gotta get some stuff done around here

later bro

bigmanosu
04-26-2002, 01:26 PM
hey MS, i do got one question for you:
why dont i get e-mails after people reply to my posts, i get them over at bodybuilding.com

i went to the member profile thing and selected "yes" when it asks if you want e-mail notifiication, but i'm not getting anything

any help would be appreciated

MonStar
bigmanosu-
So basically on your regular diet days your eating pretty low cal and pretty clean foods. Same here man, on all of my diet days I am eating around 10-11 x my bodyweight (200 lbs.) in calories. Isocaloric 33/33/33. I always eat clean too like low-fat milk, whole-wheat bread, etc. Youll see all of this in my journal. Everything is relatively clean. Then just that one night its just SOOO much fun pigging out. Yeah I feel fat, yeah I feel soft the next day, but then again yeah my strength keeps going up and and up and up, and yeah I am still losing fat. And yeah this way of dieting is much more fun. :):)

MS

MarshallPenn
Monstar - Before I die, I ask one thing. Please acknowledge for me that you don't have to eat this way. What the heck is so hard about sticking to a bodybuilding bulking diet???? You just eat whatever the heck you want all the time. For a cutting diet, you can still eat whatever you want just less of it. You make dieting sound so hard or so complicated!!! Please say you understand what I'm saying, please???? You can eat at Taco Bell every day - it won't matter!

MP :) :)

*trys to regain his composure*

MonStar
04-26-2002, 01:30 PM
bigmanosu-
Okay man yeah please be sure to check out my journal. You can go to Profile, click on Options I think it is, scroll down and select to have emails sent to you when people reply to your posts. If youre still not getting anything than you could have flawed your email address when you typed it in, thats the only thing I can think of.

MarshallPenn-
Wait so your point is that while I am cutting I can eat whatever I want just less of it? I dont believe that I could eat 2000 calories worth of candy and Taco Bell and lose fat man I just dont believe that it works that way. And the way that I am dieting (so to speak) right now is a LOT of fun, and its the way the I enjoy doing it. For the past 5-6 years, since I began training, binging has always appealed to me. I know thats a bad habit but I enjoy it and it seems to work pretty well for me. :):)

MS

MarshallPenn
04-26-2002, 01:37 PM
Of course you could eat 2000 calories a day of Taco Bell and lose fat. It just protein, carbs and fat like anything else.

Binging appeals to you because you feel like you're depriving yourself all the time. Not a good thing -- it's called an eating disorder.

*Grabs his friend Monstar and trys to shake sense into him*

MonStar
04-26-2002, 01:38 PM
MarshallPenn-
I dont know man, I am going to create a thread about that because that seems to hard to believe. Just want some opinions and everything like that, maybe I have an eating disorder who knows. :(:(

MS

MonStar
04-26-2002, 01:43 PM
MarshallPenn-
The crazy thing is that on an iso diet like I am doing, I could eat 33/33/33 of all candy and fast food and stay within my limits 100%. Crazy a*s sh*t.

MS

bigmanosu
04-26-2002, 03:26 PM
i checked out your journal MS, not bad, i like the description of your binge, sometime on sunday ill post mine on this post, it should be pretty extreme

later bro

MonStar
04-26-2002, 11:39 PM
Alright man, thanks again for checking it out. Yeah like I said you should keep a journal here @ WBB, would be really helpful to see what your weight gain was etc. I gained like 8 lbs. in 5 hours! :eek::eek:

MS

bigmanosu
04-27-2002, 08:14 AM
i have gained that much as well with these binges, but lately i only weigh myself once a week, the day before or day of (but before binge obviosly)
and i'm still going strong at exactly a pound a week, its really weird because last time i cut up i lost a **** load of muscle but lately things are going really well.

im just curious as to why you do the binge, for me its because i started body-for-life about a year and a half ago and loved the idea of a free day. however i think a full free day is too long unless you keep things in more of a moderation. but what is the fun in that??

one more thing before i take off, when i was extremely low body fat last summer, like 7 or 8 percent, too low in my opinion (may have been lower than that), i did a full day of binging like once every 7-10 days, and it never effected me, i looked much more full the day after.

again ill post my binge on sunday sometime, im doing it tonight!!!

MonStar
04-27-2002, 08:22 AM
bigmanosu-
Thats great news though that youre losing a pound a week. Really makes me feel good about this way of dieting. I wouldnt even refer to it as dieting to be honest because I have fun eating this way. Usually dieting is boring and redundant. My strength is soaring with this way of eating too which is good.

I basically do the binge for a number of reasons. Psycologically its really helpful at sticking to eating clean the rest of the week. Its fun obviously pigging out too. It lets me know that no matter what I am still able to eat whatever I want, even if it is just ONCE per week it just keeps me sane. Then the other obvious benefits like strength increases, keeping muscles full, etc. The only downside is the soft and flabby feeling I have the next day.

Yeah I agree man a full cheat day is definitely too long to binge. Whenever I take an entire day off I just pig out like literally every minute of the day. Want to cram it all in and I probably take in around 20,000 calories doing it that way. This way I would guess around 7,000 - 10,000 calories. Haha its definitely a LOT!

Have fun binging tonight man. I am sure that you have earned it the past 6.5 days. Dont eat too much you might puke! Haha sometimes I eat so much I feel like I am going to hurl it all back up. Oh well. Thats crazy that you were taking full day cheat days every 7-10 days and still staying in the single digit bf%. Must just be your metabolism. :cool::cool:

MS

bigmanosu
04-27-2002, 03:21 PM
hey MonStar
i got all my stuff and just ordered my pizza
-medium with a bunch of ****, order of cheesy bread
candy: 2 packs of oreos, reeses sticks, 4 energy bars (luna and cliff bars), and about 5-6 more candy bars
and i pint of cookie dough ice cream and a pint of caramel nut ice cream

its on in 20-30 mins!!!!

and if i feel like more ill have some kashi crunch cereal or some protein bars

i hope i dont explode tonight!!!

MonStar
04-27-2002, 11:47 PM
:eek::eek: Haha have some fun man pig out while you can!! You best be dieting for the next 6.5 days thats all I have to say. Strict to man all the way. Oreos and Reeses sticks, thats the way to go! Luna bars are the f*cking sh*t arent they! I always pig out on them when I am binging. Lots of fun. Nutz Over Choclate and Smores and Pecan Blast or whatever Luna bars are the hot sh*t. Dont forget the new Reese's Fastbreak bar, theyre AWESOME. Damn now I am getting hungry...

MS

bigmanosu
05-02-2002, 05:10 PM
bump

MonStar you cheatin tonight? just wondering what your having, cuz I am already looking forward to saturday!!! I'm not sure what to get yet, chinese or pizza or chili dawgs and burgers and fries or mexican (burritos!)

man i can't decide theres so much good food that i never get to eat

Shocker
05-03-2002, 01:03 AM
I dont often feel the NEED to binge like some ppl do, it only happens by accident.

You can avoid this by eating real food instead of candy bars, since I am constantly eating chicken beef fish, pasta, rice, oats - I dont fell hungry enough for sugar.
Why not get some olives or salmon, or some nice cheese or something "real", then it wont bother you so much, you can actually use the fuel.

MonStar
05-03-2002, 07:40 AM
bigmanosu-
Yeah man cheated last night, tons of candy and junk and also went to the Chinese buffet, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, Baskin Robbins, etc. Haha went all out man as usual. :p:p

... Dont feel like seeing how much weight I gained today.

MS

bigmanosu
05-03-2002, 03:56 PM
that a boy!
i'm really starting to look forward to saturday night

MonStar
05-03-2002, 09:06 PM
Haha go for it man. I was up like 8 lbs. today. Probably mostly water weight but still - made a big difference in my weight in just one damn day!

MS

Shao-LiN
05-03-2002, 10:56 PM
I usually do 6 days of dieting and chill on Sunday and eat whatever the hell I want. Seems to work fine.

Kiana Tom does it too, she said it in Playboy! =P

MonStar
05-04-2002, 08:41 AM
Yeah man thats basically what I do, just 6.5 days of dieting. Take off around 4-5 hours per week and that helps with cravings all week and with strength levels etc. Seems to slow my loss of bodyfat but oh well.

MS

Tiare
05-05-2002, 09:13 AM
CP: ROFLMAO!

HardKnockNES
05-06-2002, 02:41 AM
I dont know if what im on is considered a diet. I try to get in about 5 or 6 meals a day, I make sure I get a decent amount of carbs before and after training. And I make sure I get at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. Im not extremely strict on my diet. I limit my cheating to 2 meals a week. But I will eat a large pizza and a dozen donuts on those 2 meals.