PDA

View Full Version : Titan Boss users.....

jthomas
08-14-2009, 07:55 PM
How should this squat suit fit? I am borrowing one until I decide whether or not to purchase. It is very tight in lower legs but pretty loose in hips. I have not squatted in it yet and have not put briefs under it yet. Anyone with advice? I am coming from a very loose and a very tight(too tight) Inzer canvas

JJ Thomas

Brian Hopper
08-15-2009, 10:39 AM
I just got one but havent took it for a ride yet, hopefully in a few weeks I will!!!! Mine fits tight in the legs but not really tight, and the hips are snug, also not really tight. The bib part is pretty loose, I could probably bring it in alittle but im gonna wait. As far as my boss briefs, those are pretty tight. I actually should have a brief with 50 leg and 48 waist. The legs on my breifs are TIGHT!!!! I hope this helps some. This is my first BOSS suit, so I really dont have much to offer.

Sidior
08-15-2009, 10:56 AM
How thick is the boss material compared to the ace? The only thing I did not like about the ace was how thick it was, often making it a bitch to really get it seated.

Pete22
08-15-2009, 11:49 AM
How thick is the boss material compared to the ace? The only thing I did not like about the ace was how thick it was, often making it a bitch to really get it seated.

Much thinner from what I've heard. Makes the Boss briefs easier to wear under a suit than the Aces.

mattdunkin
08-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Much thinner from what I've heard. Makes the Boss briefs easier to wear under a suit than the Aces.

I have a Metal Ace Squatter,a Boss suit,and Boss briefs and the Boss material is much thinner than the Ace material but has a hell of a lot of stopping power.

Brian Hopper
08-15-2009, 07:48 PM
I never used an ace but I think my boss is pretty thick. But like I said I have never used any other double ply suit.

Ryan Celli
08-16-2009, 08:06 PM
I have used an ACE bofore, and just tried my custom BOSS Monday. From what I remember the ACE was thicker than the BOSS. My BOSS is tight in the legs and upper outsidequads.
Here is a vid of my top set on Monday. PFmSKd_kR9s

Sidior
08-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Not trying to hijack but since we are already discussing the Boss I figure I will throw this out there.

I am looking to buy a new suit later this fall. I have a loose pair of Ace Briefs I have been training in and with them alone have squatted mid 600s. I want to use the new suit over my briefs so I have decided to throw the idea of an Ace suit out as Ace on Ace sounds like way too much for me. I have narrowed it down to the Boss or a Metal Pro. Would a boss and ace combo be too much for my current strength level?

Brian Hopper
08-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Ryan, what do you think of your BOSS so far???

theBarzeen
08-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Not trying to hijack but since we are already discussing the Boss I figure I will throw this out there.

I am looking to buy a new suit later this fall. I have a loose pair of Ace Briefs I have been training in and with them alone have squatted mid 600s. I want to use the new suit over my briefs so I have decided to throw the idea of an Ace suit out as Ace on Ace sounds like way too much for me. I have narrowed it down to the Boss or a Metal Pro. Would a boss and ace combo be too much for my current strength level?

I've seen lifters work an Ace/Ace combo with a mid 400 squat..... it just takes practice. if you are worried about it just get the suit a little looser and when you are ready have it taken in......