PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

mosley1990
08-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Okay, so, i will be training within 40 minutes and i needed some advice. My calves are so sore from walking to class(sounds gay but, ive walked so much lol) so, i was wondering whether it would be better to squat or deadlift? .

Barbaccio
08-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Do whatever you're supposed to do today. Soreness won't kill you.

vdizenzo
08-20-2009, 01:16 PM
It would be better to not be such a puss.

MarkM
08-20-2009, 01:26 PM
It would be better to grow a pair

mosley1990
08-20-2009, 01:29 PM
i suppose it would...i was just wanting to get as much out of my training as possible to be honest. if it would effect my training i would rather have done the other excersise. i didnt realize it would be such a big deal to ask which it would effect me the most on.

Beverly McD.
08-20-2009, 01:30 PM
^^^What they said:D

mattdunkin
08-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Man,back in the 90's when I was bodybuilding(talk about gay),a training partner of mine were really prioritizing our calves and once a month would do our last two sets doing seated calf raises with 2 45s for 100 reps sets.The next day was ok but the day after that...f$%k.You want to talk about soreness?It was the WORST pain and walking was almost impossible as you couldn't even bend your ankles and had to shuffle when you walked looking like a damn idiot,but we'd still go in and train no matter what.Don't worry,that won't affect your training in a negative way,either of those lifts would be fine to do, and you will be less sore after a few sets-your calves are meant to take a lot of stress and the amount imposed upon them from walking is negligible.

vdizenzo
08-20-2009, 07:48 PM
i suppose it would...i was just wanting to get as much out of my training as possible to be honest. if it would effect my training i would rather have done the other excersise. i didnt realize it would be such a big deal to ask which it would effect me the most on.

I was just busting on you. No need to be so sensitive. Maybe your calves are sore from being on your period.

Off Road
08-20-2009, 08:15 PM
I was just busting on you. No need to be so sensitive. Maybe your calves are sore from being on your period.

:evillaugh: Oh my goodness..I think I just peed myself :evillaugh:

SEOINAGE
08-20-2009, 09:58 PM
No kidding that was hilarious