PDA

View Full Version : Eating routine

Insanodano
08-21-2009, 04:46 AM
Hi

I came on here a while ago with a question about me not putting on weight and I was told to eat more (simple lol) But i have been doing that and although I have put on weight, for the first time in my life I have a little belly. I know what I need to do, I'm just not sure how to go at it.

I knoe I need to get into an eating routine and eat more healthy foods so can you pls just give me a quick insight into your adverage days intake.

Thanks

SDS
08-21-2009, 07:01 AM
It's going to be different for everyone. If you're bulking you're going to gain some fat......it's inevitable. You can lower your carb intake some, and replace it with protein which might help.

Your best bet would be to read the stickies, and the diet related articles on this sight. There's also some good books on the bodyrecomposition website.

Insanodano
08-21-2009, 08:21 AM
OK thanks. I've been going to the gym for a while now and i'm only just starting to get serious abot it regarding eating properly and getting into a good work out routine. When should I eat carbs? Cuase I know they're very important

SDS
08-21-2009, 09:33 AM
If you're bulking you'll likely get carbs in every meal.